Epilogue

Happy Valentines love!!!

                             I love you and I miss you so much.

                                        I wish you we're here

 I press the send message button on my phone and watch as my phone indicates that the message has been sent to Zayn.

I sigh loudly as I let the make-up artist continuously tease my brown hair into a pouf then spray hairnet all over it. I stare at the very big bouquet of pink roses with a postcard picture of the boys and a red man shaped pillow with Zayn's picture as its face

I reach for the postcard and stare at the image of the five famous boys whose become a part of my life.

                                    Happy Valentine's day Love!

                                          I love you FOREVER.

                                                                                       -Zayn-

A smile spreads across my face as I reach for the pillow. I clutch it in my chest then went back to staring at Zayn's smiling image on it.

It's been almost 2 years and I still haven't got use to not seeing or not being around Zayn all the time. I miss him terribly. At first, I though I'd get use to it but I just can't and I think I'll never will. A lot of missed birthdays and holidays have passed by but we still manage to stay deeply in love. Tours, guestings, go-see's had come but we're still the same. 

Sometimes I tend to forget that "The Zayn Malik" is my boyfriend thus, I wish that he could be with me more often. I know, he tries his best to but I still miss him and I just miss him more. 

"When was the last time you saw him?"

"What?" I ask stepping out of my little bubble of thought

"Zayn. When was the last time you saw him?"

"Monday on Skype?"

"Personally" Jaz, my make-up artist asks

I sigh and stare at her from the mirror "2 weeks ago but-.. It's not his fault. He has work to do and I understand it"

She smile encouragingly at me in the mirror then, gives me a hug from behind "I just wish you'd stop missing him always. Not that I mean it in a bad way."

"I know.." I pat her hand on my shoulder ".. I wouldn't say I'd wish the same though. I like missing him, it makes me realize how much I love him and how big of a part he plays in my life right now"

"Ah.. So in love" she says grinning

I chuckle lightly "Always have and always will be" 

"He's lucky to have you"

"I'm luckier to have him" I smile sweetly at the thought of it "Even though he's crazy sometimes"

Jaz laughs "I wish he'd be with you this Valentine's day"

"Yeah but it won't be 'til a week before he comes home. I'll just have to settle with skype tonight"

                               ------------------------------------------------------------

We're almost done with the shoot when Jaz enters the set with a worried expression and whisper something to our creative director who, in turn gasp then, they both turn to look at me