Chapter 35: The Other Side Of The Story

He sat there staring back at me as if he could really see me.

My heart recognizes that face, that face I love to see smiling, that face that I love the most and finally, that face which 'cause me so much pain.

My head and my heart debated if I should continue this, I reach for the remote with a heavy hand and press the pause button before he even starts talking.

I look at the photographs again; these ones were taken even before we started shooting. Some of the pictures we're taken when Zayn and I were suppose to "bond" but why? I stare at our picture with tears forming in my eyes

"Should I listen to you?" I ask him

I hit play again; this might be the last time I'd have to listen to him.

"Hi..." he wave his hand at me "... Please don't touch the remote"

I chuckle a little. 

Ah.. He really knows what I would do.

"... I'm sorry but just hear me out. I'm not- I'm not asking you to forgive me I just-..." he keeps struggling for words "... I just want you to know my side of the story. It's enough that I know that you know why I did all those things..."

He straightens up “Do you still remember how we met?"

A smile spreads across my face

"I was surprise at what you did; I'm not really used to being shouted at and being shoved out a room. You definitely look pretty then at that's what makes it worst, I was really pissed at you for doing that then, Harry came along and I bet he had already  charmed you then..."

I remember all of it but it seems to be so distant.

"... then I saw Jill, I do admit that I had a crush on her but then I felt different towards you. I don't really know what it is but it's there. It seems that Harry and You already like each other even before the Hollister shoot and that made me feel more annoyed towards you. At the shoot, I tried making you feel intimidated for once but surprisingly the moment that I touched you and you responded, I really enjoyed it. You were so adorable and I was happy that I was able to make you blush then I began teasing you..."

I remember it all, crystal clear in my head. It's like watching a movie on my mind.

"... When we got home, Harry can't stop talking about you then, he suggested that we should get you for our music video since you're a model and we need one. Well as you can see, he got what he wanted. We flew to the Bahamas; we got there a few days ahead of you. Then, came the day that you finally arrived, I got confuse then for surprisingly I wanted to see you. We saw Jill at the beach first and she told us that you're still fixing your stuff. I know it annoys you when see me anywhere near Jill and I told you that I had a crush on her so I stick to her side. You came and Harry was stuck at your side like I am with Jill. At first, I thought I was just annoyed because my friend likes someone who I find really annoying but turns out it wasn't that at all..."

"... Then John paired us up and I saw that you were pretty pissed and it made me happy. I thought I was happy because I'm finally making you feel pissed but it wasn't really what made me happy, it's the idea of working with you. The next day we went to the club, when I saw you go down the stairs it kinda confirmed that I was annoyed at you because I like you and you don't really like me. When Harry kisses your cheek at the club, I was really jealous but then when you were dancing with him I noticed that you kept on looking at me so I thought that maybe you also like me so I try to get back at you, and when Jill told me that you could sing I brought it up and then you know what happened..."