Day 4

JB POV

I thought about what had happened last night with Gabrielle. She had already went to school. I didn't have a 1st, or 2nd period like her so I stayed home. I had no idea what had came over me. That was a lie. I knew. I saw Gabrielle go from a brace-faced Shinee loving 15 year old to a mature Shinee loving 18 year old with a Beyonce like figure. I had always wanted to protect her. Hug her and keep her out of harm's way but then something changed after I had broken up with Hye Sung. My heart started to pound when she said my name. I almost blush when she calls me Oppa or tells me about how good I look. I felt aroused looking at her photos. I longed to feel her fake lip piercing rub against my bottom lip. I just couldn't take it any more and I kissed her. What was surprising is that she kiss back. Did she have feelings for me? Do my pictures make her feel that way? Did she want to feel my bottom lip against her fake lip piercing? These questions raced around in my head. I let out a groan in frustation. I thought about last night and even though I felt weird, a smile crept to my face.

•••

Gabrielle POV

I sat in my dorm bed. JB had kissed me. Im Jae Bum kissed ME! My face got hot as I thought about it.

"Omg! You and JB kissed. " Eun Kyung almost screamed. I popped up really quick.

"How did you know that?" I said while walking over to the camera.

"Its all on camera." Eun Kyung said showing me. My eyes widened when I saw the video of JB and I kissing. I coughed and cleared my throat.

"You have to delete that." I said.

"All ready on it." Eun Kyung said connecting her camera to her laptop. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"OMG! We are going to miss Editing class if we don't leave now." I screamed while grabbing my backpack. Eun Kyung took her laptop and her backpack. We ran from the dorms to the main building. We raced to the tech room and got in our seats. Just in time too. Right after we had caught our breaths the teacher came in.

"Ok class. You know what to do. Get started." the teacher said in korean just a tad too fast for my ears.

Our project was to edit a video that involves a student. Of course Eun Kyung is just going to use the episode that she is already trying to make.

•••

The bell rang for lunch. I decided to try and find a Jamaican store because I missed my family. Yes, I am Jamaican-American. Eun Kyung and I had double editing period since we don't take English so we left our stuff there.

??? POV

The girl in front of me had left her computer open. I got curious so I looked at her files. There was a folder named REAL Starfire so naturally I opened it. There was about 20 videos with weird titles. Starfire kyeopta. Starfire killing it at dance dance. Starfire singing halo. Starfire dancing Tamins danger.

Then there was a folder named JB. I decided to click on it. There was about 4 or 5 videos.

Why is JB in this? And why does it look like he and Starfire are dating?

I click a night vision video.

Omo! JB kissed Starfire! I was boiling with anger. I quickly grabbed my phone and plugged it in. I copied the video on to it. I will ruin you for this JB.

•••

JB POV

I decided that I need to talk to someone. I dialed a number that I hadn't dialed in a while.

"Hello? JB?" a surprised female voice said.

"Rian..." I trailed off.

"Omg, JB are you okay?" She spoke worried.

"Can we talk?" I sighed.

•••

JB pov

I sipped my coffee and waited for Rian. She was ten minutes late.

"Sorry traffic." Rian said sitting down across from me.

"What's wrong?" Rian continued.

"Well to make a long story short. I kissed Gabrielle. Now I'm all confused about my feelings towards her."

"WAIT ISN'T SHE A MINOR?" Rian basically yelled.

"No, she is 18. Korean age." I sighed. I'm not a pervert.

"That means that she is still a minor in her home country. She is 17. international age.Plus she isn't a citizen here " Rian explained. I never thought about that. Omg she is a minor. She always went by her Korean age.

"Rian, I need your advice. You deal with scandals all the time." I begged.

"If she likes you then date secretly until her birthday next month. If she doesn't like you then avoid her." Rian said matter of factually. I rubbed my temples. What if I have to avoid her? I don't want to do that. Ugh.

-----
Sorry its short. I will write more thoigh.