Day 3

I woke up to more than 300,000 notifications on Instagram. The comments wre things like 'Are you talking about Jay Park?' or 'Are you dating JB?'etc. I chuckled at the buzz we had created.

"It's Saturday." Eun Kyung yelled. I smiled at her silliness. JB had text me.

Oppa: Yo! You wanna explore South Korea with me today? >_<

I agreed and told Eun Kyung to get ready.

"Why do I have to come?" she wined.

"Well, my dad say you are my personal director. Plus I'll be with JB." I didn't tell her the real reason. Really I want you to come because I like JB and I don't want things to get out of hand.

"I'm getting ready." She said before hurrying into the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later, I got a text telling me that JB was outside.

"He is here. Come on." I yelled at Eun Kyung. She came out running.

"I'm ready." She sang while holding her camcorder and her phone.

"JBFire fans everywhere will thank me one day." I just shook my head. We walked out to the front of the building. Eun Kyung had already started recording.

"Oppa!" I ran into JB's arms. I wrapped my legs around him and he held me up effortlessly. We stayed like this for a while. After a while, he put me down. He ran over and opened the door for me. I thanked him as he got into the car.

"So what do you what to explore today?" JB asked me I shrugged unsure.

"Well I was thinking about going to a couple cafe, then a game cafe and finally eat our weight in street food." JB chuckled.

"Do you wanna play any music?" JB asked. I plugged in my ipod and started to play Her by Block B. I sang and danced and JB joined me. Eun Kyung recorded it all.

°°°

JB had pulled up to the cafe and got out to open the door for me.

"What a gentleman." Eun Kyung gusjed behind her camcorder. I ran into the cafe dragging JB behind me.

I walked into a cafe of dim lights and light jazz music. JB took off his sunglasses as we both got into a booth.

"I can't see like at all." I laughed before taking my sunglasses off also.

The waitor came in. She was a young girl. She gave me a good look and then gave JB a good look. The girl started to freak out. We tried to quiet her down.

"I knew that you to were dating." She squealed.

"We actually aren't dating." I explained.

"Then why are you at a couple cafe together?" She said almost trying to convince us that we were dating.

"JB is just showing me around town." I smiled. The girl seemed skeptical but didn't ask any more questions.

We ate our lunch and left a tip. Eun Kyung recorded it all.

°°°

We had gotten to the video game cafe.

"This is like my dream world." I spoke in shock.

"I knew you would say something like that." JB chuckled. I just laughed and ran to the closest game. JB decided to play with me. We played for like 4 hours. JB and I got recognized a few times but they were chill fans. Some of them even played games with us. The experience was amazing. Eun Kyung recorded it all.

°°°

JB and I were walking down the streets.

"Wait Oppa!"I screamed as JB walked away.

"What?" He said and then realized what I was looking at. Fried fish cakes. He chuckled and walked to the stand with me.

"3 fish cakes please." JB said in his adorable sounding Korean. The lady looked at my strangely. Maybe it's the fact that we are wearing sunglasses when it's like 9pm.

"Thank you." He said as he paid the lady. JB handed me two cakes and I passed one to Eun Kyung.

"This is amazingly amazing." I smiled and took another bite.

"We haven't even started." JB smirked. JB and I went to tons of street vendors. I tried foods haven't even heard of. I felt so full at the end of our adventure and Eun Kyung recorded it all.

°°°

Since it was past school curfew we decided to go to JB's off-campus house. His living room was huge.

"You know they say it takes only five minutes for people to forget the camera." Eun Kyung said placing her night-vision camera on the mantel which has a pretty good view of us on the couch.

"I'm off to bed." Eun Kyung said going to on of the guest rooms.

JB and I sat on the couch for a while.

"What now?" I asked. JB suddenly did something unexpected. Im Jae Bum had kissed me right there on that couch. I did something eve more unexpected I kissed back. The kiss was heated but it didn't go too far. And with out even knowing,Eun Kyung recorded it all.