Chapter 83 The Black Tyrant

Start from the beginning

Using Dark Pulse, Tyranitar fires off a powerful blast towards Latias.

Nhazul: Dodge it!

Quickly getting up, Latias proceeded to fly up and avoid the Dark Pulse, flying around it.

Nhazul: Ice Beam!

Latias then hit Tyranitar in the face with Ice Beam, knocking it back, before it escaped into the sandstorm again.

Inei: Dark Pulse.

Through the side of Latias, Tyranitar fired off a Dark Pulse towards her.

Nhazul: Latias, dodge it!

Latias proceeded to dodge Tyranitar's Dark Pulse once again, as it continued looking for it.

Nhazul's thoughts: Tyranitar's speed mixed with this sandstorm... We'll never match them. So let's try this.

Nhazul: Latias! Spin and use Ice Beam!

Latias: Tias!

Latias proceeded to spin and use Ice Beam, sending out ice blasts all around the battlefield, surprising everyone. As Latias continued to spin, one of her ice blasts managed to hit Tyranitar.

Tyranitar: Tyran!

Nhazul: There!

Inei then narrowed his eyes.

Inei: Dark Pulse!

Nhazul: Match it, Latias! Luster Purge!

Both Tyranitar and Latias fired off their attacks, clashing with one another, creating an explosion so powerful, it blew away the sandstorm.

Caster: The powerful clash between Tyranitar and Latias blew away the sandstorm!

Ash: Alright! With the sandstorm gone, Latias can finally see!

Lana: Now's Nhazul's chance to counter attack!

Nhazul: Now that this sandstorm is gone, let's go on the offensive! Latias, Dragon Claw!

Inei: Dragon Tail!

Latias proceeded to rush forward towards Tyranitar using Dragon Claw, along with it using Dragon Tail. The two of them clashed, however Tyranitar pushed her back, dealing super effective damage.

Inei: Stone Edge!

Nhazul: Dodge them and use Dragon Claw!

Using Stone Edge, Tyranitar sends a massive wave of stone pillars towards Latias,

however she managed to dodge them, and uses Dragon Claw to crush through the rocks

Nhazul: Latias, Ice Beam!