Chapter 81 The Dark King

Start from the beginning

Ceruledge: Ledge!

Caster: And Contestant Inei's first Pokémon is the Fire Blades Pokémon, Ceruledge!

Sophocles: Ceruledge?

Ash: Whoa! What kind of Pokémon is that?!

Shirona: It's a Pokémon that's located in the Galar Region.

Ash: The Galar Region?

(A/N) I'm making a change, Ceruledge and it's counterpart Armarouge be from the Galar region instead of Paldea. Because in all honesty, they would have been a better fit for there.

Nhazul: Ceruledge, huh...? Alright, Silvally, let's go!

Throwing his Pokéball, Nhazul called out his Silvally.

Silvally: Vally!

Kiawe: So Nhazul is starting with Silvally, huh? Good choice.

Lillie: Big brother Nhazul has the advantage!

Ash: Let's go, Nhazul!

Caster: The first battle is between Ceruledge and Silvally! What kind of battle will this turn out to be?!

Kukui: Let the battle begin!

Inei: Swords Dance.

Ceruledge: Ceruledge!

Ceruledge proceeded to use Swords Dance, increasing it's attack by 2x.

Caster: Wow! Ceruledge is raising it's attack off the gate with Swords Dance!

Nhazul: Silvally! Don't let it do it again! Shadow Claw!

Silvally: Vally!

Quickly rushing forward towards Ceruledge, Silvally readied a Shadow Claw.

Inei: Brick Break.

Leaping into the air, Silvally attempted to hit Ceruledge, only for it to out speed it, appearing at it's side, slashing Silvally back with Break Break, dealing super effective damage, surprising everyone.

Lana: It's so fast!

Sophocles: I didn't even see it move!

Inei: Don't let up. Bitter Blade!

Ceruledge: Ledge!

Nhazul: Silvally, Air Slash!

Silvally: Vally!

Silvally proceeded to fire off a barrage of Air Slashes at Aegislash.

Inei: Cut them down.

Leaping into the air, Ceruledge proceeded to cut down all of the Air Slashes, only for Sivally to now appear behind it.

Nhazul: Shadow Claw!

Inei: Brick Break!

Quickly turning around, Ceruledge proceeded to hit Sivally with Brick Break, along with Sivally landing Shadow Claw, both dealing super effective hits and sending the other skidding back. However, suddenly Ceruledge's armor began to crack, and shattered.