Chapter 77 Back To The Beginning

Start from the beginning

Hearing Nhazul's declaration, everyone looked at him surprised, including Inei, as slowly but surely, he began to see Aya within him.

Inei: ...

(Present)

Inei continued think back to his first battle with Nhazul, him befriending Aya's Pokémon after reconciling with them, as well as his matches within the Alola League, he proceeded to look up at the sky, thinking of Aya.

Inei: I see...

As Inei proceeded to walk away, unknown to anyone, an Ultra Hole began to open up, as a familiar face started to emerge from it.

???: Nadel!!!

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and time for the finals of the Alola Pokémon League and the crowded along with Nhazul and Ash's friends, Pokémon and family, which includes Ash's mom and Professor Oak who had came to cheer on Ash were all excited for the match, along Kukui being the referee. First to enter from the right side was Ash and Pikachu.

Caster: First to enter the arena is Contestant Ash. In round 1 he defeated Contestant Faba. In round 2, Contestant Hau. In the Semi Finals, he qualified by defeating Contestant Kiawe!

As Ash reached the battlefield, Nhazul began to enter on the left side.

Caster: And Contestant Ash's opponent is...Contestant Nhazul! In round 1, he defeated Contestant Serena. In round 2, Contestant Gladion. Overcoming Contestant Guzma, he climbed his way through the ranks!

Having both entered, despite being friends, Nhazul, Eevee, Ash and Pikachu all intensely stared down each other.

Caster: They stare each other down from across the arena. The final battle will begin in a moment!

Kukui: The finals are a Full 6 v 6.

Nhazul was a bit surprised to hear it be a Full Battle.

Nhazul's thoughts: Full Battle? Ash only has 5 Pokémon. Unless he sent one over from Professor Oak's lab.

Kukui: I want a fair, full power battle from the both of you!

Nhazul and Ash: Of course!

Nhazul proceeded to take out a Pokéball.

Nhazul: Let's go, Gallade!

Nhazul was the first to send out his Pokémon, which was Gallade.

Gallade: Gallade!

Ash: Rowlet, I choose you!

Calling out his first Pokémon, Ash sent out Rowlet.

Rowlet: Let!

Kiawe: So they're starting out with Gallade and Rowlet.

Lillie: Big brother Nhazul is at a disadvantage, due to Gallade's Fighting Type and Rowlet's Flying Type.

Caster: What kind of battle will we see from both Contestants?!

Kukui: Let the match begin!

Nhazul: Let's start it off! Gallade, Psycho Cut!

Gallade proceeded to fire off a powerful Psychic air slash from his bladed arm towards Rowlet. 

Ash: Dodge it, Rowlet!

Rowlet: Let!

Rowlet proceeded to fly up into the air, avoiding the blast.

Ash: Brave Bird!