Epoluge

(Hours after Y/N dissapeared)

(Alex's POV)

I had just gotten out from lunch and was about to go see Y/N when I got cornered by Whitley the campus bully. I managed to get away from her easily due to being on the track team and had gotten to where you had been but to my surprise you weren't there all I saw was your phone with the phrase Azure Lane needs your help. I stared in complete confusion and I saw the Confirm button and an overwhelming feeling of curiosity came over me to a point where I had to just touch it little did I know I was going to be part of something even bigger then I had ever imagined.

(Y/N'S POV)

I was just walking down the beach of the base watching the ships have fun in the sun and swimming I chuckled as I watched San Diego attempt to shoot a shark. that was when I saw Enterprise standing staring out towards the horizon I walked up next to her "Nice view huh?" I asked "Yes it is Commander." Enterprise responded "I just want to say thank you for helping me that day." I said to Enterprise since it was Enterprise who saved me on that fateful day.

(Alex's POV)

I could not believe what I was seeing I was INSIDE Azure Lane and I was a ship as well what kind I couldn't tell atleast not yet but I did know that I was strong that was when I saw the unmistakable Flight Deck attached to my hip and I had just stared at it

I was awestruck with how beautiful my entire rig looked and however before I could explore my new gear/ship more I heard the unmistakable sound of planes flying in. I looked up to see a squadren of Siren planes bearing down on me acting on instincts I launched several intercepter to help deal with the planes with the help of my new range finders I spotted a huge armada of Production Class Sirens.

(Y/N's POV)

I was on the move with four other ships when I had gotten a radio message from Tirpitz that Sirens had been spotted I quickly shouted to my fleet to change directions and prepare for combat with me were two carriers (Graf Zepplin & Enterprise) two cruisers ( AdmiralGraf Spee & Chicago) and a destroyer (Hammon) we quickly made our way and joined with Tirpitz group which was all Iron Blood ships that's when I saw a very formiliar face...
Alex is that you?

Author's Notes

Sorry for the wait on the Epoluge I have been busy with other things so yeah but there will be more stories from me soon but until then

Fair Winds to all
Until we meet again

HAIL IRON BLOOD!!