Chapter 9 New light

(Nobody's POV)

You sat in your office looking over the reports from all the members of both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis you notice a report from HMS Prince of Wales "Sirens found near Northern Parliament waters." You look through the report and think for a moment "Time for a little payback." You say to yourself

(Y/N's POV)

I looked up as Tirpitz walked in "Guten Abend Kommandantin." (Good Evening Commander.) She said to me "Auch dir einen Guten Abend." (Good Evening to you as well) I said to her in German of course as she smiled at me "Sorry for being late Kommandantin." She said quickly. I chuckled a bit "Don't worry about it Tirpitz it's fine no need to apologize." I watched as she visibly relaxed "Anything to report Tirpitz?" I asked Tirpitz shook her head in response "Nothing Kommandantin." She said to me "But I have something to show you." I glanced at Tirpitz curiously "That being?" I asked Tirpitz smiled at me "Follow me Kommandantin we are heading to the Port." I looked at her "Trust me Kommandantin you will like it." Standing up from my desk "Lead on then Tirpitz." I said to her I followed her to the Port. Tirpitz covered my eyes "I learned from one of the Eagle Union ships that this is a traditional part of something called a surprise party." Tirpitz said from behind me "Meaning?" I asked I heard Tirpitz laugh behind me.

(Tirpitz's POV)

I laughed behind my Kommandantin as she was completely confused but I guided you to the Port "Kommandantin we are almost there." I said to you we stopped I uncovered your eyes "Wow." You said as we looked at your ship repainted and redesigned "What did you do?" You asked "I asked some Iron Blood ships to help me repaint and redesign your ship as a present for your birthday." I said you turned to look at me "Why?" You asked me.

(Nobody's POV)

You stare at Tirpitz and your ship now in Iron Blood colors a faint smile formed on your face as you looked over your ship you notice Z23 and U-73 working on your ships forward guns "Ve need to get ze new guns operational U-73." You heard Z23 say "Yeah yeah I know Zed." U-73 said back in near perfect English "Ze Conning tower is active." You hear a small voice from the bridge of your ship." You look to see the Admiral class ship Admiral Graf Spee working on you forward Weapon Control tower "Rear guns operational." You glance to see Prinz Heinrich hanging off one of your rear gun "Heinrich get down from zere before you hurt yourself." A voice spoke as you looked to see a ship that you came to enjoy talking to Peter Strasser one of three German Aircraft Carriers next to Graf Zepplin and Weser "Thanks for this guys." You shout to the German ships "We are happy to help." U-73 shouted back "We also modified your rig into an Iron Blood Rig." Tirpitz said "It will give you extra power to your guns and provide an extra edge in battle by giving you another cannon in the maws of the shark heads." You stare at Tirpitz in awe "So like every other Iron Blood ships." You say to Tirpitz you watch as Tirpitz nods "Cool." You hear a voice from below you "Guten An end Kommandantin." You look below to see a German Submarine with a cute shark fin made from her hair U-110 a German U-Boat "Good Evening 110." You say to the U-Boat under you as she moved into view "Ve found several Siren closing in towards ze base." U-110 spoke "Vell zat doesn't sound good." Roon said surprised "Klingt nicht zu überrascht lieber Roon." (Don't sound too surprising dear Roon.) Said the only fully German speaking ship Friedrich der Grose or her English translation of her name Fredrick the Great she can't speak a lick of English so she only speaks in full German "Ve are in danger Friedrich." Roon said panicked "No ve are not." Said an authoritative voice from behind all eyes turned to see the German flagship and the pride of the Kriegsmarine (German Navy) KMS Bismarck all the German ships saluted her you did the same. You now wear Iron Blood colors as you now bear the name KMS Kaierliche (Imperial) "Ve vill fight ze Sirens head on." You grin as she is both your leader and your subordinate as you are the Commander of the Base but you feel a pull to respect Bismark "I will stand by you all the way Schwester." (Sister) Tirpitz said to Bismarck "We all will stand by you Bismarck." You say as Bismarck smiles at you "I vill follow you vhere ever you vish Kommandantin." Bismarck said to you. You not "Thank you Bismarck." You smile as you call out "ALL SHIPS PREPARE FOR BATTLE!"

Author's Notes

Well that was fun the final fight has begun how will they win this one?
Find out in the next chapter.

Fair Winds to all
Until we meet again
HAIL IRON BLOOD