Chapter 7 Hoist the colors

Tirpitz POV

We managed to make our way to the northern area of the ocean and sure enough Prinz Eugen shouted something I didn't hear but what I saw was undeniably horrible. The Northern Parliament base was in complete ruins! I have had never seen so much destruction in my life. "Vat could have done so much damage?" I heard Graf Zepplin say followed by Prinz Hienrich "I have no idea." I turned my guns to focus on a stay Siren Ship it was a production class carrier. I heard something being said in Russian but I couldn't make it out but just as I could open fire the Siren was destroyed but a few Northern Parliament ships "Thank you for the aid" I said to them they just sailed off without saying anything back "Zat vas vude of zem" Eugen had said I gave a nod but I felt as if there was more here then just a production class siren "Stay sharp everyone" I called to my fleet "Zepplin, Weser Can you two get some planes in the air?" I asked the two carriers. "Vis pleasure." Graf Zepplin said "If zat is vat you vant." Said Weser "Danke meine fruende. (Thank you my friends.)" I said to them Z46 spoke up breaking the long silence that came after Zepplin and Weser launched the scout planes. "Ve might be head a trap miene fruende (my friends)." I gave her a nod " All ships put your guns on stand by. I started " You all have promission to shoot any Sirens on sight!" Just as I finished shouting that I heard Heinrich call out "EINGEHAND!! (INCOMING!!)" I turn just in time to see a salvo of shells coming fast fortunately the planes intercepted the shells unfortunately they were destroyed at the time as the shells were " Vere did zose come from?" Prinz Eugen said in disbelief "No idea Eugen." I said that's when I saw it it was the Commander! Just like Avrora said your eyes were lifeless "
Kommandantin! (Commander! [Female])" I shouted hoping to get your attention it worked but not like I hoped. You turn to face me as your powerful main guns locked on I made a dumb move and rushed straight at you I still don't know why I did it maybe my emotions overruled my sense of judgment but whatever caused me to rush at you like I did momentarily stunned you which I took advantage of and wrapped my arms around you.

Y/N's POV

I was lost in my own mind unable to make heads or tails of where I was going all I knew was I was cold I needed to warm up somehow but how I could do that was lost to me I could see what my body was doing and I was powerless to stop it I was not in control of my body that's when I heard something a word...One single word that sent a feeling of warmth down my back "Kommandantin!" It was a German word I had heard from pretty much every...Iron blood ship say to me then it clicked it still had the German accent that every ship had but it wasn't as obvious as the others I knew exactly who had said it I wanted to shout back "I'M HERE!" But my body wouldn't let me speak that was until I felt a warmth around me. "Come back to us....Come back to me Commander." I opened my eyes after what felt like years and stared into the grayish blue eyes of a formiliar face. "Welcome back Kommandantin." Tirpitz said to me as I stayed in her arms feeling the warmth she gave me after being in that frozen wasteland that was my mind for so long I might be a little bit clingy for a few days the blissful feeling I had was interrupted by someone clearing their throat I quickly turned to see Zepplin, Z46, Prinz Heinrich, Weser, and Prinz Eugen all looking at me with the same happy face. Well most of them were Zepplin was indifferent like always but never the less I was happy to be back "Now zat ve have our Kommandantin back" Zepplin spoke "Ve should be veturning to ze base." I gave a nod for the briefest moment I felt that something was off about myself when I heard Z46 speak "Es sind mehrere Fiend eingetroffen. (There are multiple enemies inbound.)" I understood what she said and seamlessly responded in perfect German "Alle schiffe fallen sofort zuruck! (All ships fall back immediately!)" Everyone stared at me like I had grown a second head. "Kommandantin since when were you able to speak german?" Tirpitz asked me she was right before now I couldn't speak a lick of German but I was able to give a full command in german like it was a second language to me "I think since just now." I guessed everyone of the German ships looked at me with a mix of confusion and enjoyment. We reached the base in record time you know the feeling of the wind blowing past you as you sail? I was actually standing on the bow of my own ship and let me tell you it was amazing just as the Thunderer docked and I stepped onto the pier I was rushed by Unicorn " Shikikan I missed you!" She said crying I gave her a massive hug and lifted her up to carry her that's when I saw Z23 holding my admiral hat " I vas hoping you be venting zis back." I gave her a nod then grabbed my hat and was about to put it back on when the last memory I had before everything when black reached me "Hold this for me please." I said as I put my hat onto Unicorn's head the grabbed the thing on my head and looked at it. I couldn't believe it my old school's uniform hat the dang thing followed me here muttering to myself as I threw it into the bay waters and watched it sink out of sight "Shikikan is back!" Unicorn said as she put my hat on my head.

No one's POV

As you turn to face the inlet to the island you shout out You can run Sirens but you can never hide not anymore!

AUTHOR'S NOTES

Sorry about the extremely long hiatus I needed to get things back in order but hey Chapter 7 is done as I will have Chapter 8 No safe haven in a few days but until then

Fair winds to all
Until we meet again
HAIL IRON BLOOD