Falling

(not edited)

[Warning before hand,this one shot contains 'Smut' and isn't written to harm any artist,this is just a made up plot nothing happened like this in reality, don't criticize me in the end that I ruined anything for you or something,it was your choice to read it and I don't meant any harm to anyone so please read it like a fictional one shot it is]

/Author's POV/

Jungkook was getting ready for the concert as he was very excited to go to Harry styles concert for some time, the other members including hoseok,jimin and V  decided to go together.

Like who wants to miss the chance of harry styles concert front row like come on is that even a question, nope.

Jungkook was all ready with his long brown tiger hoodie which Tae gifted him,he was wearing a cap of course have to hide the fact that the celebrities are in the concert and all.

He was so happy and was walking to his Taehyungie hyungie hyung room to gather everyone and Tae was the last one. Jungkook didn't even knock on the door and straight went in like baam.

"Hyung are you ready yet? Every--" he was stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw Taehyung's back was facing him and he was half naked (͡°‿ ͡°).

Yeah like it have to happened like that. He was amazed to see his toned body and that waist line and damn those curves it wasn't a joke, nothing seems real to him at that moment.

It wasn't like he haven't seen Taehyung shirtless but it was just that spark of moment he couldn't contemplate,it took his breath away,that feeling he couldn't understand.

"Yeah almost,I will be their kook,go ahead I'm coming" Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook was already in his room and staring at him like that and didn't said anything yet.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get response from Jungkook and turned back to see him.

Jungkook eyes went wider then ever and cheeks went all red embarrassed at himself and he was internally thanking that it was night and Taehyung's room lights were dim and Taehyung couldn't see anything that how red his face was.

Jungkook took a deep breath and slowly releasing it like he was just at lost if words when he saw Taehyung's front side with toned made up abs as Taehyung was looking at his shirts what to wear.

Okay you really have to do this to me like right now (*_*).

Jungkook didn't know what to say but he didn't wanted to stay their anymore so he just said everything in one breath "EveryoneiswaitingoitsideforyouTaecomedownasap".

Jungkook literally said that within a breath and ran away instantly by closing the door in a blink.

"okay-the shit is wrong with him now?"
Taehyung said looking confused and bewildered what Jungkook just said but he ignored and put a white shirt with black jacket and black shorts.

Taehyung took his phone & wallet and came down and saw everyone was actually waiting for him.

Jungkook was still there and Taehyung made eye contact with him and smiled,
Jungkook was trying to not to make it awkward and slightly smiled back so it was fine I guess "Tae finally you came, you took hours to get ready dude now come on" hoseok whined complaining as they got in van one by one.

"I'm sorry I woke up late, my alarm did ditched me" Tae said rubbing his nape shyly and jimin laughed at him.
He looked up and saw Jungkook was already in the Van.

"Okay why Jungkookie is acting weird today what is going on with him?" Taehyung thought sitting in the Van and guess what he sit with Jungkook because why not.