"Ma'am you flatlined for 2 MINUTES STRAIGHT, could you PLEASE listen to us?!" My eyes go wide while tears start to well up in them, my body immediately stiffens back up.

I continue to look at Kayson, but now he's glaring hard at the doctor that just yelled at me. Kayson walks up to him and towers over him. "You yell at her like that again motherfucker, and you'll find yourself flying out of this goddamn window."

"No balls." I hear Xander say with a low chuckle. I see Kayson smirk at his comment, still looking at the doctor.

I damn near pass the fuck out, how the hell is he this attractive? And why the fuck am I in a hospital bed, drooling over someone I really don't even know?

Wait. I just died. And then came back to life. Woah. That's cool as fuck.
I also start to realize that I may be a little high on these hospital drugs..Fuck yes.

"So does this make me a zombie or like a cool superhero? Because I'm down with being a zombie, but like, I heard super heroes have a lot of stress and shit.. and well, I obviously can't handle stress very well, or I wouldn't be here in the first-"

Kayson bends down in front of me, his face just a couple of inches from mine now. He brings brings one hand to my chin, bringing his thumb over my lips. The other hand trailing up from my hand, to the IV in my arm.

"Shut the fuck up..please. You aren't a goddamn superhero nor are you a fucking zombie." He says in a low, quiet voice. He gives me a little smirk, moves my hair, and whispers in my ear.

"Although.. if you were a zombie, you'd be one sexy ass fucking zombie." Chills run down my spine and goosebumps begin to flood my arms, as I feel his breath fan down over my neck. His hand moving from my arm, and his other arm leaving a trail of chills on the back of my neck.

My jaw drops while Kayson stands up straight, walking toward a chair and sits down.
<><><><><><><><>
So it's 3 in the fucking morning. Everyone has gone home to get some sleep. I've apparently been here for 4 days, 3 of those days I was out cold.

I woke up around noon yesterday. I talked to Willow.. she threatened me. When Willow talked to me it felt like a smack in the fucking face. She made me cry, and normally I don't cry much.

Xander said, and I quote, "I will not hesitate to pop your personal ass bubble if it stops you from taking pills." When he talked to me it was quite humorous, gave me something to smile for. He started talking about how he was gonna have a trauma talk with me.

But either way, they both showed me that I'm not alone. Even in my loneliest moments...

Kayson, on the other hand, was blunt, to the point, and made me pretty fucking mad. He said things like,
"You're a fucking idiot."
"Willow doesn't deserve this."
"You're just fucking selfish for doing this."

I was pissed. He was telling me things I already knew, as if I don't think about it everyday. I damn near smack the shit out of his stupid ass fucking face. That is until he said something that genuinely made me question pretty much everything. He said something I've been needing to hear for a while now.

It was something along the lines of,
"You're letting your demons control you, and that is NOT okay. You are a gorgeous girl, you are significant in someone's life, and you deserve more than you let yourself take. Your life is created by your actions, never what has happened to you."

I was damn near in tears after that, and to make things even more emotional, he continued on with,
"Keep in close touch, even if that means a text every few hours. Even if Willow or Xander don't answer. You have my number now. I probably won't answer you, but ATLEAST we'll know you're okay."