Shining brightly

Jungkook wear a read shirt, and a black tight pant, black show, watch, set his hair perfectly. Look at Himself though the big mirror which is set in corner of his room. He smile widely seeing his perfect self. Looking stunning as always. He took a bucket of flower which he brought afternoon. Seeing those flowers he smile shyly then said to his reflection,
"Namjoon hyung will be shocked to see me. Today is the biggest day for me. I'll propose hyung and i'm sure he will accept me. Uff i'm so happy. "

He blushing like a teen age girl and smiling like a fool. Then he called to his friend who can understand him better then anyone. His friend named taehyung  instantly pick up the call and said 'hello' in his excited voice. Hearing others exciting voice jungkook frown but shrugged it of then said,
"Hyung are you free now? Actually i need your help."

Taehyung said immediately,
"Yes jungkook i'm free. Tell me what help you need."

Jungkook gets shy though taehyung didn’t seeing this. Jungkook said shyly,
"Actually i want to meet you and you have to come with me somewhere."

Taehyung smile and replied,
"Okay okay. I too want to say something to you kook. Okay let's meet in half hour later. "

Jungkook happily said,
"Okay."

Then they cut the called. Meanwhile taehyung gets ready to meet with jungkook. He wear black shirt and black pant. He also looking so handsome. Then he said to himself,
"Hope jungkook will like my look. Today i need to impressed him. God i'm going to propose him. Please god wish me luck."

Then he take his wallet and phone then left for meet with younger. He stopped in a flower shop and buy Tulip violet colour. Then buys chocolates box. And a letter where he captured which all the feeling he have for younger. Then he left where they meet all the times. When he reached there he saw younger was waiting for him. Suddenly he feeling nervous seeing jungkook but his eyes glued on younger who was looking pretty as hell no i mean pretty as heaven. He gulped nonthless seeing younger's sexy thighs. When he heard younger voice he come to the earth and slapped himself mentally.

Jungkook shook older and ask,
"Hyung where were you lost? I was calling you and you aren't answering?"

Taehyung smiles awkwardly then give a sheepish smile and replied in flirty tone,
"I was lost in your beauty kook. You are looking so handsome, cute and sexy."

Younger gets shy at the compliments then he asked older confidently,
"Really? Then namjoon hyung will like it, right?"

Hearing that taehyung 's smile faded away and his heart shuttered. He gulp then asks,
"Namjoon hyung? Why will he like it? I mean is namjoon hyung also coming here?"

Jungkook shake his head then shyly said,
"No he aren’t coming but we are going to him. I called you for that. Actually i'm nervous you know so i need you by my side to gain my courage. Today i'm going to propose him.
"

This shuttered taehyung's heart. His word stopped and his heart hurt and burning inside. His heart bleeding uncontrollably but no one can see this. He fists his hand and controlling his tears. Then he gave a fake smile to younger then said,
"Oh okay. Then let's go."

Jungkook nodded happily then they left for namjoon's office. Namjoon is a police officer. When for the first time jungkook saw him he felt strange. He felt his heart twisted and when he saw namjoon's dimple smile he lost in it. Jungkook never was fond of studying but he started to go to College just for namjoon, to seeing namjoon for once. Then he became friend with namjoon. Seeing older's kindness and well manner younger fall for him hard.

Taekook come in the police station and saw the police station was decorated beautifully. Everyone gathered middle of the big hall. Taehyung and jungkook look at each other confusedly then they went there. But what they saw was unexpected. Jungkook's word crashed. He froze on his spot. Tears falling by his cheeks. Namjoon proposed a handsome looking guy who accepted. Now they're hugging each other. Jungkook run from their. And taehyung know why. He felt bad for younger but happy at the same time.
He also run after younger and saw younger was crying in the car badly. Taehyung went to him and embrace him securely. He didn’t stop younger though. After fifteen minutes later younger stop crying but now he hiccuping. Taehyung cupped younger face and wip tears then said sweetly,

"Please don't cry. I understand your feeling but don't you think you should be happy for him? He found one whom he love. If you love him truly you should be happy for him. I know this is not the moment to say those word but i want to see you happy not sad. If you want you can cry some more. "

Jungkook stop cry and listing older then he said,
"Yeah i should be happy. It’s okay it that's person not whom he can be happy but his love one. As long as he is happy i'm happy to. But you know hyung it’s hurt a lot here in my heart."

Then he again crying. 20 min more had passed then he fully stop crying. Then the car fall silence for a while none of them utter a single word. But younger's eyes caught something the tulips which taehyung brought. He took it and look at taehyung in confusion then ask,
"Hyung this flower? You brought for whom? Do you have girlfriend /boyfriend?  But you never told me. "

Taehyung panicked what he will say but he can't lie. Again he thought about that moment namjoon proposed other guy. So he gain courage and said,
"I brought them for you. And i don't have any girlfriend boyfriend. "

Jungkook widen hus eyes then said,
"For me? Why?"

Taehyung replied honestly,
"I like you from the beginning but i never said it to you so today i about to propose you but at the mean time i come to know you love namjoon hyung."

Jungkook fall silence and feel bad for taehyung then said in low voice,
"Sorry hyung for hurting you."

Taehyung take younger hands in his one then said,
"Please don't say sorry. You didn’t knew about my feeling. But now you know it right. Then give me a chance to bright your life. I'll be the sun of your life which will bright shinning everyday. I want to make your life beautiful. I want to be the one whom for you'll be laughing, giggling, dressing modestly, cutely. I want to be cause of you euphoria. Please give me a chance. I promise i'll make you the most happiest person in word."

Jungkook was crying by now hearing this. He was running for nothing till now. But he fail to notice the love which taehyung hold for him. He throw himself in taehyung's embrace and crying badly. No need word to express feelings. Taehyung get it it’s "YES".

THE END