Part 38 | I'm still me

Start from the beginning

••••
" Don't you wanna ride ? " He stood beside her watching the kids enjoy
" I'm not a kid " she folded her hands on her chest . He scoffed " you can tell me you're afraid of heights".
" I'm not " she lied. He turned to her
" You can tell me if you're afraid I'll hold you in my arms " he said nonchalantly .
Her eyes pop out, her heart flutter again . She turn other side " don't even think of touch me " he smirks and took a step closer . Leaning near her ear
" I won't but you'll be the one leaning in these arms one day, and I'll hold you tight " his hot breath hitting her nape . Her cheeks turned red
" Moron " she walks away leaving him behind, he chuckles looking at her back, that keeps fading away .

5:00 am

"Drope me office" as just taehyung dropped soobin with yn at his home, she took her seat, she left her stuffs .
"I'm not your driver" he starts the engine rolling his eyes .
Yn looked out of the window "I don't mind if you be one " she slowly muttered, unaudible for him to hear .
The halted the car at the driveway, he got out without glancing back at her . While yn did the same .

Yn still has 30mins left to go home, she involved herself in leftover work. While taehyung did the same .
Glancing at his watch wrapped around his wrist , he stood up closing all his work . One thing he adapted in these 5years, he's always home before 7, he always tries to never break the promise he had with his little princess. The lovely family would be gathered at dinning table eating their last meal of the day together. Even though it's just taehyung, eunji and his father, it's enough for them to be happy.

He walked out his office locking it, he stopped midway seeing yn facing her back to him. She was on call. He couldn't see his face but he can make out through her voice something was off.
"Mom, I can't, I won't want to" he heard her . Now her phone is pressed on her left ear with her shoulder supporting it to hold the phone. She starts to pack her things.
"Eonnie is there right, there's no need for me to come " he heard her . There was a moment of silence until she spoke again
"Yeri isn't home, I'm leaving off work now, I don't have any transport, I have to take a bus and cab won't be -
Be she could complete she stop again maybe someone on the line, who's her mom is speaking. She heavily sighed and hang up the call .
She rested her hands on the desk and let her head fall between her shoulders.
She turned around taking her bag
"You startled me " she held her chest .
He looked down at her eyes trying to study her, but it was hard to understand anything.
"All good ?" He asked, shoving his hands in pockets.
"Yeah, all good I'll leave, I need to be somewhere" she said pushing her handbag up till her shoulder.
"I will drop, come "
"No I can go by myself" he steps halted, he looked back at her. He rolled his eyes
"It look urgent for you, your mom might need you fr, now don't be a pain in ass, let's go "
"YOU DON'T HAVE -
He left her without giving her chance to complete her words, she sighed and followed him to the car .
She sat beside him as he started the car ." You need to tell me the address "
Yn type the address on the map .
Yn again received a call from her sister, she decided not to pick any call until she's home
"We're here " the car halted in her driveway.
She hurriedly open the door and went inside.
Stepping inside the home . She looked at her mom and dad arguing again. She sighed before calling out for them "mom"
Hearing her voice her dad turned around
"You were back to Korea and didn't we've bothered to inform your dad " he yelled at yn. Yn noticed he wasn't alone, he didn't came alone . His second wife stood there a little far from them watching everything.
She rubbed her face and looked down
"I'm asking you something" he yelled at her . Yn flinched. Her eyes started getting wet. The only person who can make her cry at instant is her dad .
She looked up, tears already welled up "dad why you both are fighting again?"
"ASK YOUR MOM, SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED" he pointed out a finger at her mother.
"Then what do you expect her to do, why did you brought this woman here" she says refering to his second wife.
"That mom is also your mom-
" SHE'S NOT, SHE'LL NEVER BE " Yn's elder sister
" I wonder if you guys ever thought about us?, About our mental health. Did you guys? " Yn looked at her parents as she continued " did you guys ever thought about us before fighting, before arguing, what impact it have on us ? Everytime I looked at my friend's parents, I felt uneasy, we felt sad, why can't we have you guys happy?, Together. Don't we deserve this little bit of happiness "
There was a moment of silence until it was replaced by a echo. Yn's walked slapped that woman
" If only you didn't came into our lives, we could have been happy, you deserve to die, you stole our happiness, you ruined everything, the moment you stepped onto our lives. Oh god ! Jinx . Everything ruined-
"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED HER