Chapter 5

Next day, In early morning Ace stood in sitri training feilds and in front of him was Sofie.

"From today we will begin your magic training"Sofie said"First we need to find out what affinities you have"

"How can we find that out? "Ace asked and Sofie said"Usually we check it by a special spherical ball but albion can tell yours as he is in your mind and linked with your soul"

"So albion what are my affinities"Ace asked and a blue gem glowed"You have high affinity for ice and chaos"

"Ice is cool and chaos sounds destructive"Ace exclaimed and the sofia said"I can teach you ice magic,I can use ice magic as well"

"Thats good and what about Chaos"Ace asked and she shook her head"Sorry but none of us have chaos affinity"

"Actually devils do not have affinity for chaos in first place,Only dragons have that and Ace being full dragon also gained it somehow"Albion explained and Ace asked"So can you track me chaos magic then? "

"I too never had any chaos affinity when i was alive"Albion said and Ace looked dissapointed"ahh man i got so cool ability that no one can use but useless"

"But i know a person who can teach you"Albion informed and everyone turned to him"Who is it"

"The chaos dragon, Tiamat"Albion finished,Ace was confused as he never heared that name while Sofie was surprised and sofie asked"But would lady tiamat help us?"

"Ofcourse she will, I am not ddraig who destroyed her treasures, I am albion,I had very good relations with most of dragons"Albion informed and Ace had already made his mind that he will find tiamat and get train by her.

"Sofie, Where does tiamat lives"Ace asked and Sofie informed"She lives in familiar forest"

"Can you take me there"He asked clinging onto her and she refused"No its dangerous"

"I am dangerous too"He said and she still refused"I won't allow you to get hurt"

"Please"He pleaded

"No"She bluntly refused as he sat on ground while making circles with his finger on ground.

"What if she attacks you and She is not only strong opponent there, There are many strong creatures there, Who can kill you in instant, I won't allow that"She said being worried about him.

She know he is not that strong, He is still weaker than her and She is weaker than ingvild.

Ingvild can have a chance against her with her sacred gear which allows her to control and strengthen dragon but tiamat is a strong dragon, So she will be tough one even with her gear.

Even three combined might be able to take down tiamat and he wants to go all alone.

"Trust me i will just her to train me, Once and if she refuse i will come back"He said and she began thinking"No way lady tiamat will agree on training anyone, She never trained anyone"

"Ok only one chance, If she refuse we will come straight back"Sofie strictly said and he nodded vigorously with a wide smile on his face"Now all i have to do is make tiamat train me"

While they were ready to go, Ingvild popped up and she said"I will be going with you two as well"

"Ok"As three teleported to familiar forest and they saw guide walked towards them and said"What kind of familiar are you looking for? "

"Tell me wheres tiamat"Ace demanded and this made guide a bit angry and he said"You want to meet her, Then follow me"

Guide smirked"Lady tiamat will teach this brat a lesson"as he showed the way her cave.

"Thats the cave go ahead by yourself, I am leaving"Guide said And ace replied"No one needs you here in first Place"

Guide cursed while leaving and three walked inside the cave and tiamat was right there, There was light coming in cave from top and her treasures were shining.

"Dragon king tiamat,Come out we are not here for fight"Ace stated and He heard a voice"Then why are you here, Albion's host"

"Tiamat i want you to help my host in training"Albion requested and tiamat made her appearence known and she asked"Why would i do that,Albion"

"How about we make a deal"Albion suggested and she said"I am all ears"

"I will tell you where i hide all of my treasure and you can keep it"Albion offered and ace was emotional that albion was giving his precious treasure for him.

"Treasure! I will do it, Albion just tell me wheres your treasure"Tiamat said and albion said"Come closer, Its confidential"

Tiamat leaned forward and albion said"My treasure is hidden deep inside, Welsh territory"

"Welsh is no more, albion and why would you hide your treasure in ddraigs home"Tiamat asked and albion laughs"Silly tiamat, He is my rival and we always fight, this is main reason i hide my treasure there,No one will expect that and I burried it deep inside, I can sense its still there"

"Albion you better be telling the truth to me or else i will"-She was cut by albion"Its all truth, But train my host first"

"Alright kid what do you want to learn"Tiamat asked and ace said"I have chaos affinity and I want to learn how to use it to full extend"

"Its my first time seeing another chaos dragon myself, I will be taking you as my protege then,Whats your name"She asked and he replied"Names Ace black"

"Names black and host of white dragon"Tiamat laughed and she then said"You will be staying here until your training finishes"

"And how long will it take,lady tiamat"Sofie asked instantly and tiamat replied"A month will be fine"

"Sofie, Ingvild i will see you both a month later then"Ace waved his hand and Before leaving two girls said"Take care of yourself,And don't die here"

"Die? I am just training here"Ace said in confidence and albion said"This is the moment you came to real hell Ace"

As he turned around and see tiamat in total strict military commander mode as she ordered"I want 1000 pushups, Pull ups and Squats, In one go"

"I am dead"Ace gave his last salute to his partner Albion the vanishing dragon as his training with tiamat begins.

Thats it for chapter