Chapter 2

School finished and ace was very excited as he was about to meet mizzel again and he was hoping to atleast get to know what and where they will be going tomorrow.

He was about to leave classroom but Sofia called out for him"Hey Ace! "

He turned back"Hey sofie! "as he walked near her and she asked"Ace do you have joined any club yet? "

"No i don't,Actually i have a busy schedule,I work part-time after school, So i won't be able to do many club activities"He informed and she nodded"Can we atleast talk for a bit? "

"Yeah sure why not, What do you wanna say"He asked and Sofie suggested"Can we go to our clubhouse for chat"

"Ok"He simply replied and sofie took him to her clubhouse, Her club was occult research club.

As he went there, It was a spooky mansion or atleast this is what ace had in his mind and he went inside and sofie showed him couch"Have a seat,Ace"

"Yea sure"he sat on couch and he saw ingvild bring tea for him and said"Thank you for tea, Ingvild"

"Your welcome,Ace"Invild smiled as she stood besides Sofie.

"Ace do you know anything about a girl named mizzel"Sofie asked and he narrowed his eyes at her"How do you know her? "

"I promise to answer all of your questions but please you need to answer some of mine as well"She said and he nodded"Fair enough"

"I know a girl name mizzel for sure, She work at same place as me, We are partners their and friends"He informed

"Do you know about supernaturals"Sofie asked and he was confused"Super?what?"

"I mean creatures like angels, Devils and fallen angels like those from bibble"Sofie said and he nodded"Yeah i did rode bibble when i was young"

"Do you believe in them"Sofie asked and he insantly shook his head"I never saw them,That means they don't exist"

"What if you have already met some of them? "Sofie said and He replied"Then i was dumb to not see thier wings like they had in bibble"

"Ace please sit patiently and don't freak out"Sofie said turning to ingvild and they shared nods and then they revealed their wings.

Sofie was bat like wings while ingvild also had bat like but different from sofia and total eight wings.

"Are those real? "Ace asked and he got up and touched sofia's wings as she had red tint on her face when he touched her wings and she said"S-Stop doing that"

"They are real but what happened to you"He asked and ingvild informed"They are a part of our body and touching them makes person aroused"

His mind was at top speed and he had some thaughts in his mind.

Two chibi ace appeared on his shoulders and Devil one said"Do that again, Didn't you saw her face, Do it again"

"Yeah you are right pal"Ace replied but angel one stopped him"My true self don't do that, Those ladies aren't comfortable with that"

"You got a point there"Ace said and Devil one said"But who cares about that, Do it! Now! "

"Please don't"

He snapped out of his mind and he said"Judging by your wings you two are devils, Right? "

Two girls nodded and sofia introduced herself"My real name is Sofie Sitri, I am second heiress to Sitri family, We hold rank of prince in devil society, And My mother is a devil king"

His eyes widened that she was daughter of devil king but he asked"Amd father? "

"My father died after few year of my birth, He was killed by our enemies"Sofie said as he placed her head on his chest"I am sorry,I reminded you that"