Chapter 1

In northern Europe,In a high school which was recently co-ed from all girls.

Many boys enrolled in hope of becoming harem kings and One of them is Ace Black.

He is a second year student in highschool and currently 17 years old, He is a pervert,But a closet one.

Every man is perverted to some extend, Being open about it is totally different thing.

He has medium sized black hairs with caramel blonde bangs with blue eyes.

And he was wearing his uniform because he is in highschool right now

He reached school building and guess whom he saw.

He saw two most beautiful girls in whole school,Sofie Shitori and Ingvild leviathan.

Sofie has long black hairs with voilet eyes and a pretty face with big assets.

While Ingvild had long purple hairs with orange eyes and She wasn't behind sofie in term of body either.

He was just admiring their beauty, Well he does it all the time, They are in same class.

He is lone boy in class 2-C and it was like heaven for him.

While he was in his own thaughts, Sofie snapped her fingers and he snapped out of his thoughts and sofia asked politely"Are you fine,Ace"

"Y-Yea i am good,Sofie"He said smiling while rubbing his head and ingvild informed"Class is going to start, We need to go now"

"Lets go, Ace"Sofie smiled and he nodded"Yea lets go"and he walked with two of them to his class.

In the school, Ace is niether hated or loved by everyone,He is just a ordinary high schooler,Who is in same class as schools two most beautiful girls.

He walked into the classroom and teacher began teaching,After school he went outside to go to his apartment.

His parents lives in country side while he lives in city for education,His parents sends him money regularly while he also works at McRoland for money as a part-timer.

He went to his apartment and rested for some time and then got ready to go to work.

He took his bike and ride to McRoland and he was ms Manager and there was a new figure,It was a girl about same age as him and she had long black hairs with coal black eyes.

Manager saw Ace as she called out"Hey Ace come here"

He walked towards them and manager said"Ace,She is Mizzel and she will be working with us from now, She is in same batch as you, Make sure to teach her well"

"Nice to meet you, Mizzel, I am Ace, Ace black"Ace smiled while he shook hands with black haired girl

She smiled"I am Mizzel, Nice to meet you,Ace"

"I hope you two can get along well"Manager said and they nodded and she began leaving"I have to go back to my house for some work,Do not go before other shifts came here"

"Yes understand Ms"Ace said and Manager left to her house while Mizzel asked"Can you teach me how everything works here? "

"Yeah sure, Its my job to do so,Please come with me"Ace took her to kitchen and Showed her how everything works there.

"Please visit again"ace just gave his last order for the day and next shift workers were already there and he turned to mizzel"We can leave now, Others will take care of everything now"

"Oh yes i will get ready"She left to back room and came outside after getting dressed in her casual outfit not working one and Then Ace went to change himself and he came back and saw mizzel was still waiting for him and he asked"What are you waiting for? "

"I was waiting for you"She answered and he asked"Waiting for me? But why? "

"Today you helped me so much, So i just wanted to do something for you as well"She said and he asked"Like what"

"Like paying for your dinner,I am sure you don't know how to cook,Right?"She said and he asked"How do you know? "

"It was easy, No teenage boy knows how to cook,Will you accept my treat"She asked with a cute face and he sighed and agreed and then two went to a restaurant and ate.

"Today was fun, I met a lot of people and even made a friend"Mizzeo informed and Out of curosity Ace asked"Who would that friend be? "

"His name is Ace black"She replied and he didn't realise anything and said"I think i heared that name before"

"Its you,silly"She said and he laughed lightly"I was just kidding,I think i also feel to get a new friend today"

"Can we meet on weekend, I want to show something to you"Mizzel said and he asked"Why on weekend?"

"On weekend we both will be free of our highschools,Will you please do that for me"She said with cute face and he agreed"Ok i will meet you on weekend"

"We should exchange numbers"

"Yea heres mine XXXXXX.."

next day, Ace got up and dressed in his uniform and went to highschool.

He had a smile on his face today because tomorrow he will be going out with mizzel and who knows it might turn into a date.

"Hey ace"Sofie called out for him but he even ignored her, Actually he was too much drowned in his imagination that he didn't heared her.

"Thats weird, He is acting strange today, He ignored everyone"Sofie said to her best friend ingvild who replied"I smell something from him"

"Like what? "Sofie asked and ingvild replied"Scent of fallen angel"

"Could it be the same fallen angel mizzel that we fought few weeks ago"Sofie wondered and Ingvild nodded"Yes it could be, She did escaped from us"

"Is she after his sacred gear? "Sofie wondered and ingvild informed"It can be, He have a dragon type sacred gear, So theres a possibility"

"Ing,Call him to our club house after school,We need to inform him about her,If a innocent human died because of having sacred gear, I will never be able to forgive myself, I can't allow that as overseer of this city"Sofie said and ingvild nodded"As you say my queen"

Thats it for chapter

I was just bored of kuoh this and that, So i made a new oc master for my mc in a whole different city.

And he won't be op from start.

Issei gains his powers by breasts while our mc will gain it by hard work.

They will be rivals.