51. Birthday party

As promised to her unnamed ally last night, she had arranged a grand party for him at a resort just 5 minutes away from her Converge locality. Having examined every arrangement and passing on final instructions, she strolled upstairs to wake him up herself. The Sun had risen on the horizon an hour ago, yet the room's darkness hadn't left. Having stepped in, she noticed her love sleeping like a just-born baby embracing a pillow. As her bracelet had small jingles that were pretty noisy, she unfastened it, kept it on the table, and walked toward him quietly.

His handsome features were smooth and softer in his slumber. Her fingers slowly crept onto his hairline trying to get the feel of them. Her inner desire to cuddle him was overwhelming and her lips wanted to meet his, as a sign of her adoration but was worried about waking him up. Determined enough to stop the time for an extra minute of his peaceful sleep and combat any force on the earth which came against her wishes for him, she sat there quietly eating him up in her mind.

Agastya turned over making her heart pound! As he didn't wake up, the poor organ returned to its safe rhythm. The cozy bedroom and his phone on silent mode made him unaware of the working day. Subconsciously dreaming about something sweet, he let out a charming smile which captivated his onlooker.

Stealthily sliding into his quilt, she replaced the pillow and comforted against him.

Fortunately, he turned to his side and his right arm fell on her waist. His hands ran over her acknowledging the difference. Obviously, she was way hotter and softer than the pillow. Hence, he decided not to open his eyes. Embracing her closer to him, he pressed his lips on her cheeks, ears, into her hair and wherever they met her skin. Playing with his nose against her earrings, he whispered "Is it morning already?"

"Yeah! That doesn't mean you have to wake up" she whispered back.

"I don't want either. I had never slept this deep, Sammu" he murmured opening his eyes slightly.

"No one will disturb you here... but whatever you learnt here will stay here" she warned.

He ran his fingers on her lips, to her chin and the neck down to her neckline... "Who will reveal such personal sweet - hot details, dear?" he asked naughtily.

"I meant about the city, officer. Your colleagues might wanna know but I don't want unnecessary investigations. Who are those kids? What do they become when they grow up? Will Army appoint them etc. etc.; I hate being questioned!" she said firmly.

"Hmmm, you don't want people to see the good in you?" he said brushing his finger on her lips.

She held his hand and turned towards him, "When people see good, they expect good! I love to be an eternal badass... Embrace it, encourage it and experience it!" she commanded and bent forward at each 'it'.

Smiling at her teasing, he grabbed those pink petals in his and their morning turned exuberantly delightful. Satisfying each other in their romantic ways, the couple rolled over under the sheets. Giggles and cuddles filled the room.

"By the by Sammu, Bhairava's face seems very familiar. I feel like I have seen him somewhere or similar behavior in someone" he expressed his doubt.

"Dharmaiah, Durga mansion, Mysore!" she hinted kissing on his neck.

"Oh Yeah! Assistant to your.... I mean..." he failed to find right word.

"No! Durgaraj Urs's right hand, bodyguard, bouncer etc. etc., He's ancient and all generations of his family serve the royal highness. Bhairava is his 5th and youngest son," she replied playing with the curly hair on his chest.

"Hmmm... Hence, he's so devoted and dedicated to you" he opinionated.

"Runs in his blood... Let me check what runs in here..." she said grabbing his skin under her teeth.