PILOT

A better world with better people - is her goal.

Hell bent in creating a green man- solution for diminishing fate of Earth, she's travelling against the almighty.

All other forces, good - want to stop her and bad - dissect her on their table instead.

Will she survive to achieve her goal? Or face the fate of many failed predecessors....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mishra's house, basement, Uttar Pradesh.

"Yet again she failed" sighed his manager.

"She's failing from 20+ years now, creating useless organisms. It is time to replace her" opinionated Mishra's R & D (research and development) chief. 

"It is impossible to find a genetic scientist overnight for ongoing projects. This lady is well versed in incorporating cross-species DNA to humans, only that she's failing to make them immortal" he said disappointed.

"That's our primary goal and apart from that all other perks are just trash" grunted the chief.

"Do you think she has created one before? Or?" he asked.

The chief shook his head cluelessly. 

"Yes but she is hiding that discovery from us. An young scientist more capable and connoisseur of genetic enhancements has been found but she's too stubborn to join us. We're unable to lay hands on her, due to her popularity, influence and power. Keep this old one safe till then" said Mishra. His words were authoritative and deep. Two others who were bickering till now, agreed to him and departed silently. 

Sri Devendra Mishra, head of Mishra Pharmaceuticals leaned back in his chair. A pioneer in his field who sustained for 35 long years, was always seeking challenges. Synthetic medicines, animal feeds and nutrition products weren't enough anymore. Wanting to add genetically enhanced living organisms and their products, he grabbed a budding scientist 27 years back and housed her against her will. His conniving plans were to abduct the new one too but as he said it is not that easy. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commissioner's office, Bangalore, Karnataka.

"Sir, it has been a long time, since there are any attacks on her. I hope, ACP (Assistant Commissioner of police) Agastya can now be useful in cracking other critical cases rather than just being her bodyguard" said the DYSP (Deputy Superintendent of police) to the commissioner who was busy looking at the files on his table. DYSP Ashok Naidu and ACP Agastya were seated facing him. 

He looked up at his subordinate who was restless to have this discussion from a long time now. "No, no. Two abducting attempts already. Luckily we rescued her the first time while second one was dealt by her own guards. We've strict orders from Delhi, can't risk it" opinionated the Commissioner. 

"Sir I feel like a watch dog not an officer" shrieked Agastya.

"The information you've gathered is too less. It is our duty to protect citizens and scientists like her are our country's precious assets. Stay focused on her security, meanwhile I'll try to keep you engaged in petty cases"

"Petty aren't my cup of tea, I need complex ones to show my skills" he beseeched.

"Failing to fetch a single substantial evidence by an officer, whose investigational skills and deciphering intelligence are commendable, itself makes her case a complicated one. Without burdening yourself further, concentrate on the work at hand" ordered the commissioner.

"Sir but..." DYSP tried to cut in.

"Nothing else. You both may depart" he declared turning into his files on the table.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She, who was the main part of discussion in both the scenes, is now peacefully sleeping, unaware of friends and foes. The one who never made any enemies, neither asked anyone for her security, yet both have surrounded her. Having finished with livelihood and basic struggle, striving hard to keep the obtained peace - Samyukta Urs is surviving amidst all the unnatural hurdles. 

Dear Readers, Join me while I take you through the journey of a girl, now a successful Agripreneur - who's dangerously inspiring, beautifully evil, brilliantly cruel and peerlessly successful. 

Do read and support.

Ratings

#3 in Royal families and Bioweapon
#8 in Patriotism and #9 in defense
#15 in terrorism
#23 in Research and many more....

Warning: "All the characters, sequences, events, organizations, people depicted in this piece of work are truly fictional. They are part of imaginative narration and thereof any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental"

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. This sci-fi novel or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner. If anyone finds any of its contents being shared elsewhere kindly notify the author immediately.

Though if anyone wants to use its content to publish or produce electronic content, write to me - kannadakannadathi@gmail.com

com