30. Pissing in public is OK but Kissing isn't?!!

HAL Airport, Bangalore, 5.30 pm.

Unexpected, untimely cyclone in the Far East had further shortened the winter days in Bangalore darkening the evening earlier than usual. Light drizzle reduced the temperature further making everyone shiver even when packed in warmer clothes. In such a weird climate, to warm up himself, he resorted to a hot cup of coffee and a cigarette. He was on time to pick his lady boss that evening.

The flight was on time, and she was spotted talking to her travel-mate and walking elegantly among other normal people. Dressed in classy maroon work suit with matching pant over a short white crop top, she looked more respectable and dignified. No normal eyes could ignore the magnificent aura around her which enhanced her divine exquisite beauty. Bhairava dropped the cigarette in his hand and crushed it on the ground before rushing towards his boss lady.

"Good evening, your highness" he said bowing at her reverentially, "Good evening, ma'am" he wished Brinda casually.

"Bhairava!! You should stop doing that" Samyukta reprimanded.

He simply stood there scratching his head for a second and held his hand out for her laptop bag in the next. She pushed his hand away like an offended angry kid and walked ahead. Nodding his head sideways, he followed them unable to control his smile and opened the car door for them.

"By the by Brinda, amidst our busy schedule we totally forgot his anticipatory bail" said Samyukta turning to Brinda after the car left the airport.

"There is no need for it, Samyukta. Moreover, attempt to murder under section 307 is a non-bailable offense. Hence, I suggested him to portray the whole situation in a different angle. Did you do as directed Bhairava?" asked Brinda Verma to Bhairava who was driving.

"Yes, ma'am completely" he replied.

"Would you both care to fill me in?" asked Samyukta impatiently.

"Yeah, yeah. I suggested him to lodge a complaint against Kantaben for attacking him and his men while rescuing a young girl from her clutches and that gun shot was only in self-defense. Now we can face the issue more easily" explained Brinda.

"Hope you've arranged for necessary evidence?"

"Everything is taken care of along with one of her men as approver, my lady" replied Bhairava.

"How did he agree? Did you beat them to pulp?"

"Money, my lady. Their loyalty is always a commodity!!"

Samyukta laughed at his comment. "I appreciate your help, Brinda. That was very much needed" she said.

"Oh, come on, Samyukta. This is just a little I can contribute to the huge difference you're trying to make," said Brinda.

As they continued their conversation the distance got covered faster. After dropping off Brinda at her residence, Samyukta grabbed the bourbon bottle from the icebox under the seat. She needed alcohol to burn all the tension her sisters had created from the previous day and celebrate the happiness of meeting the eminent scientist of her dreams hence she had asked Bhairava to pick her up from Airport as she wanted to drink all along the way home.

Vibration of the phone disturbed her just obtained relaxation. She looked at its face with a frown on hers. Agni had sent a location of prospective lead to the vaccine case.

"Bhairava, The Polo club, MG Road!" she said sipping directly from the bottle.

"OK your highness" he said obediently without any expression on his face.

"I like you Bhairava. Blind obedience is in your blood!! But I'll never be a princess.... so stop mentioning it" she ordered.

"Royal family matters my lady, not coronation. You always deserve the royal honor. Well, I also know why you don't want to go home early too" he said.