37. The Original

Bronxon Organization, Comoros, East Africa.

A panel of 18 members was waiting for the Chairman of the organization to arrive. Being positioned as the Board of directors of the world's largest genetic engineering company 'The Bronxon Organization', they were keen to know the current trimester's progress. Building one such leading company in a remote mysterious country of the world was initially very challenging and they all had made significant efforts to make the firm stand out.

The panel of Bronxon Organization comprised of 4 Nobel laureates, 5 best economic strategists, 2 intelligence bureau members and 9 other filthy rich investors. As the saying goes, each individual is different and there will be conflicts of interests involved even among like-minded people. Holding all such high-heads under a bunch against all revolts was way more challenging. However, for the chairman who was younger than all of them and remained eternally young, getting the disoriented group to obey was a cakewalk. They had surrendered to him gradually, maybe not to his bloody attitude but to the enlightening aura and supernatural grace he possessed.

Being born in a reputable family, all he inherited was pennies and loads of debts from his ancestors but that gruelling situation made him tough. Sculpted by difficulties and beating all odds, he rose beyond everyone's imagination. From few thousands to billions and trillions.

Blessed with gifted qualities of great intelligence, good communication skills, in-depth knowledge about his field set him as a successful pioneer in the genetic engineering field. Added to this, his magnetic attractive looks never failed to leave an impression, making it difficult to walk away from him. Serious attitude on his face zipped the lips of many non-sense speakers. His majestic stride demanded respect. His deep voice expected obedience and his piercing eyesight was authoritative enough to coerce the opposite parties to powerlessly succumb to his will.

The huge doors of the meeting hall were opened by the staff, declaring his arrival. He who always respected time, was on dot. Walking in with a serious look on his face and not looking at any of the hall's occupants, he unbuttoned his coat before he occupied the Chairman cum Managing Director's seat at the center of the table.

An assistant of his, provided him with the meeting agenda. Quickly surfing through its contents, he looked at the person whose name was first on the list. Grasping his sight as a signal, that particular board member stood up and presented his ideas. Similarly, others also were given chance to voice their ideologies.

When they were all done, the CMD Shaun Bronxon sipped water from the glass on the table before rising to his feet. Standing up at 6.3", he made everyone lift their heads to look at him. Neatly groomed straight brownish hair, hung long enough to touch his ear and his neck from behind giving a royal look to his long face. Sculpted square face with wide, almond-shaped grey eyes and long nose with attractive lips beneath them, gave him a charismatic look.

When he started speaking, his command on the language, fluency, vocabulary knowledge and his resounding deep voice declared his supremacy over others

When he started speaking, his command on the language, fluency, vocabulary knowledge and his resounding deep voice declared his supremacy over others. His presentational skills were exceptional and key pointers were so precise, leaving no room for suggestions and arguments from his members. Though he had only 35% share in the organization, his mind-blowing ideas and convincing way of delivering them would get an easy nod from the other shareholders who owned 65% in the organization.