Chapter 4: Brother from another parent

Start from the beginning

The trio reached the fast food restaurant and went inside. They easily find an empty table by the window.

"I've heard about it but I haven't gone down to Sannoh yet," the male said as he sat down across the twins.

They decided to order drinks and light snacks. 

"What's going on with you two?" Kazu questioned with a grin plastered on his face.

"Same as always," Nozomi shrugged.

"No, it's not! Not for you!" Kiko gasped and laughed as she pointed to her sister.

"Whoa, what's going on with Zomi?" Kazu asked with a light chuckle.

"Listen to this, Kazuto." The said male nodded. "Nozomi has a boyfriend!"

"No way!" Kazu's mouth fell agape as he looked at the younger twin. The latter rolled her eyes and sighed in defeat. "Who passed the wrath of Odajima Nozomi and stole her heart?"

"You're being dramatic," Nozomi muttered. 

"Come on! I know a lot of guys who liked you in middle school but they were too scared to approach you because they said you have that cold look in your eyes that can make them freeze on the spot," Kazuto told her with a smile. 

"Am I that scary in middle school?" Nozomi questioned with a frown on her face.

"Yeah, you were. You twins are a complete opposite," the male pointed out. "Kiko's friendlier than you."

"I can see that. But that's Nozomi's charm, you know," Kiko reasoned and smiled at her sister. "She's the cool and smart one, while I'm the hot friendly twin."

"I thought you were the dumb one," Kazuto mumbled but Kiko heard him as she hit the top of his head. 

"Say it again, and I'll smack you!"

"You already did!"

Nozomi looked at the two who bickered like there was no tomorrow. The girl sighed but let out a small smile. She kind of missed the company of Sawada Kazuto who they treated like a little brother although they are the same age the male is actually three months younger than them.

---

The trio walked around the streets before it gets dark. They talked about what happened with Kidra and Kazuto looked at them as if they were insane. Which he knows they are. The male knew them since middle school, and all he can say is that they are a magnet for trouble. 

"Seriously, Nozomi, who's your boyfriend?" Kazuto suddenly asked as he remembered their conversation at the restaurant. 

The twins stopped and the teenage boy looked at them in confusion. Kiko laughed loudly and looked at Kazuto.

"It's like you summoned him!" she kept on laughing as she pointed at the approaching two males. 

Nozomi immediately locked eyes with the certain blonde and smiled at the sight of him. The said blonde smiled back as he jogged in her direction. 

"Yo," Fujio greeted with a smile as he finally approached the trio. Nozomi and Tsukasa just smiled at each other.

"Hey," Nozomi shyly greeted while still wearing that girlish smile.

"Is that him?" Kazuto whispered to Kiko. 

"Yeah. I mean, look at the smile on Zomi's face," Kiko said as she pointed at her sister. Fujio looked between Kiko and Kazuto in confusion. The latter immediately noticed his stare.

"Ah, I'm Sawada Kazuto," he introduced himself with a smile. 

"Hanaoka Fujio," the Oya High student simply said. 

"Oh, you're a student from Oya Kou," Kazuto said and grinned. "I really wished to go there."

"You can't even hurt a fly," Nozomi stated as she glanced in his direction. Kiko snorted.

"Excuse me?! I did smack a fly once," Kazuto said with a 'duh' tone. His eyes then shifted to Tsukasa who looked at him with the same expression as Fujio earlier.

"Hey, I'm Sawada Kazuto," he introduced himself and then glanced at Nozomi with a grin. The girl glared at him. 

"Takajo Tsukasa," he nodded. 

"So, you're Nozomi's boyfriend? Ack!" Kazuto yelped and rubbed his arm as Nozomi smacked him there. 

"You almost broke my sister's jaw, Tsukasa. She can't stop smiling ever since this morning!" Kiko said with a big grin on her face. Nozomi glared and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. 

"Oh, Tsukasa, too! He's been smiling like crazy since earlier!" Fujio pointed out while grinning. 

"Oh, you two are perfect for each other!" Kiko exclaimed and looked at them with a pout. Kazuto looked at them with the same expression.

"I'll give you three seconds to run," Nozomi lowly said. Her twin and Kazuto looked at her with wide eyes. 

"Holy shit!" Kiko screeched as the duo ran but not without Fujio who was pulled by Kiko. 

"Tsukasa and Nozomi sitting on a tree~!" Kazuto yelled a few feet away from them.

"One!" Nozomi yelled making the male stop talking and run for their lives. When they were out of sight, Nozomi turned to Tsukasa who looked at her in amusement. 

"They're really annoying me," Nozomi shrugged as the blonde let out a light laugh. 

"When Fujio and your sister started dating, they'll never hear the end of it from us," Tsukasa said with a mischievous grin. 

"Oh, I like that idea," the girl said and chuckled. The couple walked on the sidewalk as Tsukasa wrapped his hand around hers. It fits perfectly into his hand as if it was a missing piece of his. 

Nozomi smiled as she looked down at their hands. Tsukasa gave it a light squeeze causing the girl to look at him. The male just gave a soft smile which the girl laughed in response. 

---

Hey, guys! School's been really hard for me. Lol.

We already have trial of face-to-face classes, and I've been trying to manage my time. Like, I'm going to write on weekends while I'll focus on acads during weekdays but I've been doing a lot of schoolworks even in weekends. We have a lot of schoolworks to do.

I can't even find a time to write for now. So, I hope you will be patient with my updates. To tell you the truth, I missed updating everyday. T^T

Also, High&Low The Worst X is showing in theaters in Japan. I hope Netflix will have it soon. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

I am really looking forward to it!

P.S. I might have an idea for Todoroki's story (Also YukenxOC, anyone?). (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Rin ❤️