Pillow 🌶 (WinTeam smut)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he put a hand across Team's chest, lifting his body slightly, so that they were both on their knees, almost standing on the bed. The angle of penetration changed, and Team couldn't contain a loud groan, as Win pushed into him, seemingly to the end, grazing his prostate. Senior bit the back of Team's neck, holding it in place with one hand, and ran the other through his hair, carefully, but firmly curling it into a fist and pulling it back. Team's body arched, and senior roughly kissed him on the lips.

The sound of skin slapping echoed as he kept thrusting faster inside Team. Win gave a strong thrust, making the junior whimper and moan at the same time before pulling back slowly till only the head was still inside "You like this, don't you baby? Having my cock thrust into you like this?" He gave another stong thrust.
Teams hands went back to grab win's ass, he rested his head on Win's shoulder as the senior moved the hand in team's hair down around his neck.

He stroked Teams cock slowly with his other hand. They both moaned as Win made seven quick thrusts into his tight hole before stopping and starting to fuck him slow.

Team humped his cock in Win's hand, seeking more friction. As if to stop him Win made another hard thrust inside

"You're being such a good boy for me today baby, you're taking my cock so well, moaning like a pretty slut."
He kissed his lips "being so good for master. You don't want to ruin it do you? Hmm?"

He lived his hand from Team's cock to his nipples and rubbed them between his thumb and index finger. "No master" Team spoke against their lips.

"Good boy. Now you're going to cum on my cock alone. No touching yourself baby. Okay?" He thrust back in strongly, slowly making up his speed again

"Yes master. Please fuck me till I cum. Make me scream! Fill me till I can only think about your dick please!"

He felt Win twitch inside him, growing lager. He squeezed team's neck gently, applying a constant pressure that made the junior's cock stir.

"Your being so good today baby... Now moan loudly. Moan while I ride your ass." Win started thrusting faster.
Team moaned, he was sure he had left marks on Win's ass as he pulled him closer, his felt Win's lenth moving inside him, stretching his anus and hitting his prostate.

He felt his precum dripping down his length, as his orgasm came closer. Team's thighs trembled, ready to fall down as Win fucked into him.

Win increased the pressure on his neck and turned his head to kiss him again. The bed was shaking by now. Team moaned and whined during the kiss as Win went faster, hitting his prostate with every blow. Team felt like the knot in his stomach was about to burst.

He opened his mouth as Win continued the sloppy kiss, "Ma-aster!.... I -ah~ I'm gonna cu-um.... Ahmmmh~"

Win pulled back from the kiss "Cum for me baby! Aahh~ That's it. Cum with me. Cum all over yourself." He kept thrusting faster chasing his own orgasm. Team closed his eyes and had hs head pressed against Win's shoulder as he let out a roar and came hard. Ropes of milky fluid coming out of his cock.

His hole clenched as he came, making Win moan just as loud as he came inside Team. Team came thrice as Win continued making small thrusts while Team's tight hole milked his cock, making him cum again and again.

"That's it. That's my good boy" Win panted into Team's ear.

The milky white liquid spilled out of his ass and dripped down his thighs as Win's large cock thrust inside.

Team opened his eyes, confused when he found himself in the dark. It took him a few seconds to realise he was in Win's room and had his limbs wrapped around a pillow. Still in a daze he tried to remember the last thing that happened.

He flushed bright red when he realised the last thing in his memory was him coming up to Win's dorm and them cuddling before falling asleep. He got redder when he tried to move and felt a slimy dampness in his pants.

He had dreamt about the kinky sex with Win. He had a wet dream about the man sleeping right behind him and worse of he had cum in his pants!

He wanted to hide in embarrassment but he had no time, he had to go before Win woke up and noticed his pants. Knowing that Win was a light sleeper Team moved as slowly and silently as he could.
As he moved the pillow in his arms away from him he realised he must have been grinding against it, he touched the part of the pillow that was against his groin and knew it was wet too.

He prayed Win wouldn't wake up as he slowly got off bed and sneaked out of his room, taking the pillow with him.

The second he reached his room Team jumped in the bathroom to take a shower and immediately washed his pants and the pillow case. The sun had only started to rise when he hung both of them out on his small balcony. He even left the pillow outside wanting to bask it in the sun for sometime before he returned it to Win that night.

Even the thought if Win bought back scenes from his dream. Of him moaning and telling Team how he was being such a good boy for him as he thrust into him, playing with his nipp- aagh! God!

Team buried his face in his hands not knowing how he was going to face Win ever again. He knew he most likely had the dream because he had been reading a certain book that he had secretly taken from a box of books Win's cousin had asked him to donate.
He dove onto his bed and hid under the sheets, pulling them over his head as the scenes from his dream refuse to leave his mind.

Oh god!

The End