abhimanyu is fuming arohi looks at the surgeon with more anger and took the paper and pen and going to sign. Her right hand is shaking.

"I want to be a doctor baade papa"
"I cleared my entrance exam"
"I came first in whole Rajisthan"
"Congratulations aru"
"Arohi today is your first day as an intern"

Thousands memories, hardworks and struggles for One dream ends today. A drop of tear fell from her eye and she signed it◇

Without wasting a second she turned started walking towards the door but abhimanyu's voice stopped her "return you Id card" turned and take off her id card but instead of giving it to his hand she throws it on his chest and stated "you all gonna regret it" and she left the hospital
___

She reached at home and saw Goenka's are standing in living room. Goenka's sad and sympathetic faces are telling her that they already know everything. She started going to her room and her baade papa spoke "Arohi stop" she did what he said. She knows what is going to happen as always manish gonna scold her and taunt her without knowing her side of story so she was ready to take it again because she has no energy left.

"Hume tumpaar pura yakeen hain tum nahi kar sakti" his statement blew her mind. "Haaan arohi we are with you" kairav said. "Beta udas maat ho jo hua so hua age ka socho phirse mehnaat karo aur doctor baano" mimi spoke.

Manish puts his hand on her hand and caressed her hair "tum kartik aur seerat ki beti ho undono ki beti jinhone kabhi haar nahi mani aur apne career main bohot kuch achieved kia hain" "aur tum bhi karogi" swarna continued. Manish hugged Arohi and she hugged him back. Their encouragement, support, love, care and trust made Arohi emotional. She cried on her baade papa's arms for 2nd time. First one was filled with sadness and pain because that day her parents died but today with the pain of losing her licence there is happiness of having her family (again).

Arohi Goenka finally got her family which she needed from years but without her sister akshara
___

"manish uncle medical field main esa ho jata hain aap chinta mat kijiye parao haldi hain uski taiyari kijiye" sanjay ensured manish and cuts the call.

"Arohi ka medical licence cancel hogaya" sanjay announces to his family and all of them laughs

"Yeh toh hona hi tha dad akhir maine prescription jo badal diti" Rishab said. "Well done bhai finally humara badla abhi puraa hone jaa raha hain" His younger brother continues.

"My dad and manish were bestfrnds but manish ne mere papa ko dhoka dia humse ek bohot baadi deal chinli jiski bohot zarurat thi hume. We were in debt and us deal se stable ho sakti thi hamari company but uski wajah se nahi ho payi. Mere papa ye loss bardaasht nahi kar saake and he did suicide" sanjay countinued "Usi din maine thaan lia tha ki company ko phirse successfull banakar Manish Goenka ki sabse pyaari cheezon ko barbaad kardunga"

"Aur wo hain unka reputation aur grandchildres" his wife spoke. "Pehle toh akshara ko shadi kaa proposal dena tha but usne toh abhimanyu se shadi karli" she continued.

"Akshara was an easy target uske liye sirf proposal bhejte toh phir wo shadi ke liye maan jati but Arohi is not like her. Pehle uska weak point jan na para mujhe jaipur main aur phir udaipur main uske weakpoint ko use karke maine use phasaya. Uske saath emotional family and career waali baate karke, uske sath close hona, jaan buchkaar eye contact karna everything" Rishab stated.

"And ye saab worth hoga jaab shadi waale din ready hokar hamara wait kar rahi hogi and hum london ke liye nikal chuke honge" his mom said and laughed. "But bhai Arohi ka licence cancel karvana toh hamare plan main tha hi nahi apne kyu kia esa"

"Usdin jab accident hua tha I saw neil and arohi together. Arohi was handling him and wo as a friend nahi kar rahi thi wo they are in love jo ki unhe khud bhi nahi pata. Humari shadi tutne paar unki reputation jaati but uske poti ko kuch nahi hota wo aur Neil toh shayad baadme shadi bhi kar lete isiliye maine tabhi decide karlia tha ki indono ko toh alag karna hi hoga nafrat toh laani hi paregi. Aj main hospital gaya tha abhimanyu se milne bcz mera kuch kaam tha usse paar waha jakar dekha he is giving prescription and arohi hain duty paar isiliye maine us nurse ko bribed kia aur ye saab karvaya taki wo dono ekdusre ko nafrat karne lage aur unki family ke beech jo problem thi wo aur zyada baar jaaye" Rishab explained
____

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. Please do vote and comment it motivates me alot.

Tried to clear all doubts about why rishab wants to marry arohi and why he changed prescription.

And if you have any suggestions or doubts then please let me know in comments or you can message me too