19. come out of your shell

"Tumne kuch khaya kyu nahi breafast mein?" Neil asked Arohi. "Wo kachori khati?" She questioned him back. "Jaan buchkaar dala tha na itni mirchi?" "Haan" she didn't lied. "Kitni easily bol dia without any hesitation" he added. "Mein hamesha hi sach bolti hu" he looks at the girl who is setting her dresses. Arohi also looks at him and continued "paar koi sunta hi nahi hain aur sun bhi le toh samajhta nahi hain" Neil felt pain in her tone.

The fun and happy environment faded with Arohi's reply. He gulped and she cleared her throat. "I am going to agency" he informed her. "To jao you don't have to inform me anything" she said in a cold tone. "Haan bilkul" he replied in same tone and left.

"Neil where are you going" his mom asked. "Agency" "you can't go today, I have invited our neighbors for lunch" "why I have to be here?" "It's for you and Arohi and use bhi keh dena" Neil got pissed off

"why he came back" Arohi thinks "should I ask him? But few mins ago I told him not to inform how can I ask him now?"

"Guests are coming" "why?" "Because suddenly I got married last night against my will and we have to announce it to the society". "That wasn't my fault why are you taunting me" she shouted. "Yeah obviously that wasn't your fault it was my fault" he said sarcastically.

"What do you think it's all easy for me?? My license got cancelled, my fiance left me, my family forced me in an unwanted marriage, they threw me out when I needed them most. Now I am at my husband's place where I  supposed to be as abhimanyu's wife but my sister is his wife and mein kiski biwi hu?? Ushike bhai ki who hates me. But I can't even leave you or your house because my family won't support me and I am jobless" Arohi completed everything in one go and took a long breath.

He leaned himself near of her ear and whispered "finally you spoke your heart out" she gulped and took a step behind "tumne jaan buchkar mujhe gussa dilaya" she locked her eyes with his. "Haan" he replied without breaking their eye contact.

"Kyu"
"Kaal ratko kya hua bhul gayi?"

She lowered her eyes and started leaving but he pulled her and wrapped his hands around her waist. She shivered when his cold hands touched her bare waist.

"Tell me Arohi tum kyu always apne emotions chupati ho? Kyu nahi bataya apni family ko kabhi apne attacks ke baare mein? Why you hadn't cried during bidai?" His back to back questions are making nervous.

Arohi Goenka made a shell around her after her parents died and the shell got stronger when her sister married abhimanyu but nobody understood it.

"Can I tell him? Will he understand me? Agar usne akshu ko yaa kisi aur ko kuch bata dia? Should I trust him?" She thinks while looking at him. "Yess" her subconscious mind answered her but she denied it. "Chodo mujhe" she said in a low tone and trying to escape but Neil isn't ready to leave her "no today you have to tell" he said.

"Why should I tell you? Aren't you the same guy who blamed me that day? Aren't you the same guy who told my family about donations? You called me an irresponsible doctor, wanted justice and my license got cancelled then why the fuck I should tell you? Don't interfere in my personal space Neil birla" she shouted on him rudely and he remained silent

Neil's brother abhimanyu is fuming watching all these from a distance. He thinks Arohi is not the one for his brother. Neil spreads positivity everywhere and on other side Arohi is a headache who spreads negativity everywhere. He is not able to hear them but their closeness became a new tension for him.

Neil lightened his grip around her and left without uttering a word.

Many unknown faces came at birla's and gave blessings to new couple. Some people said they looks good together and some people were filled with curiosity. The whole day passed with handling all these things, without exchanging any words.
__

"listen" abhimanyu's voice stopped her. She turned and looks at him and asked "What"

"Stay away from my brother" (suggested by Sandhya_S_Nair )

She chuckled and replied "Who told you I am close with your brother" "See I don't want more trouble in my life or anyone else's life so you better stay away from my wife, mom and specially Neil"

"Abhimanyu ne kehdia ab toh mujhe maan na hi hoga" her sarcastic reply made his eyes rolled

"Seedhi baat samajh nahi aati tumhe"he spoke again "ye tum apne bhai ko kyu nahi bolte" this time he was quiet. "Uske samne itna achcha bolte ho and mujhe kehte ho dur rahu usse? Wait and watch abhimanyu birla aab toh aur zyada uske saath rahungi" she walks away like a storm before he could speak more
____

"Chamgadar" she called him but he ignored. "Chamgadar I am sorry nahi karungi aage se rudely baat" she continued "Thankss" this time he looks at her and gave her a questionable look "for whatever you did yesterday night aur kisiko nahi batane ke liye bhi"

"It's okay" finally he spoke and she grinned.

He sets mattress on floor again and lied down "chipkali" "bolo" she lied on edge of the bed and looks at him. "Come out of your shell"

A/N

Hi everyone hope you all are doing well please do vote and comment 😇💕