9.I have no regrets

Goenka's and Malhotra's are waiting for Arohi to come so they can have dinner together. She is late, they are calling her but her phone is switched. After few minutes Arohi came. "Aru kabse call kar rahe hain tujhe tera phone kyu off hai?" Swarna asked. Arohi gulped and replied "wo baadi mumma battery dead ho chuki hai isiliye"

"Beta inta late kyu aur tumhare baal ese bikhre huye kuch problem ho gayi thi kya" manish asked. "Aate wakt car kharab ho chuki thi so rickshaw milne mein late ho gaya aur hawa itni thi ki baal bikhar gaaye" Arohi lied and her part with Neil

"Inse milo Arohi he was your father's best friend aur unki family" manish said. Arohi greeted everyone nicely, went to her room to change amd comes back for dinner. Everyone was already there one chair was left for Arohi, beside Rishab so she sat there.

"Hii" Rishab said with a smile. "Hello" arohi replied. "Long time no see" rishab said. "Ek hafta hi toh hua hain" Arohi replied "yeah but still I missed you" he said in a flirty tone. Arohi chuckled and said "1 baar milke hi itna miss. Jaldi attached ho jate ho logo se"

"Baakio ka toh pata nahi paar tumse zarur ho gaya hu" he said and it makes smile on Arohi's face.

The doctors were enjoying eachothers company and rest of them are busy in their own conversation but Arohi and Rishab's conversations, chuckles and big smiles on their faces was not ignored by Sanjay.

After dinner Malhotra's was about to go back at their hotel but Goenka's forced them to stay at their place and they agreed. All of them talked for some more time and went to their rooms.

Arohi entered in her room closed the door and took a deep breath. It was a tough day for her and thinks

"At first I heard those nurses bitching about me. how can they blame everything on me without knowing the whole incident. How they said that I won't get a better husband than abhimanyu??? Jabki I am better than him and oneday I will prove it to everyone"

She continues "Then my panic attack and that too infront of Neil. It was the worst part of the day still that could be the best part because I dont know why but I liked Neil for a moment. I felt now I have someone to share things. Why Neil made me comfortable but that chamgadar ruined everything family wali baaat karke"

"Then my dinner conversation with Rishab that was something else after so many times I laughed genuinely. I liked Rishab alot. He was funny, understanding, caring and yes a lil bit flirty too But Neil is not going from her mind"

She is becoming restless how can she like Neil. He is the one who insulted her infront of everyone. He taunted her, blamed her for everything. "Stop thinking so muchh Arohi or else you will become mad" she said it to herself and decided to go at rooftop for some fresh air
___

Neil is sitting on his balcony and take a sip of beer and thinks "Arohi kyu itna kuch chuapti hai. Kyu gharwalo se itna dur rehti hai. Kisiko bhi nahi bataya about her panic attack" he took out his phone and about to call her but he stopped "itni ratko call karna thik hoga kya? Aur call karke puchunga bhi kya? Wo toh kuch batayegi bhi nahi. Paar pata toh mein karke hi rahunga ki why are you like this chipkali? What happened to you" and he takes another sip of beer
____

"Arohi"
"Rishab tum yaha"
"Haan wo neend nahi aa rahi thi so socha chaad paar chala jau"
"Achcha kia yaha betho" Rishab comes and sit beside arohi. "Wese tum yaha kya kar rahi ho" he asked. "Kuch nahi neend nahi aa rahi thi" after it yhere was an awkward silence between them

"Wese kaisa chaal raha tumhara internship" he breaks the silence
"Achcha chaal raha hai kabhi kabhi kuch zyada hetic ho jata hai"
"Hmm I can understand"
"Tumhara kaam toh aur bhi zyada hetic haina after all itne baare surgeon ho"
"Haan hota hai but phir bhi mujhe pasand hai ye kaam atleast I am doing what I like"
"Same" Arohi agreed

Rishab looked at the sky and said "you know Arohi it wasn't easy for me to be a doctor. Dad always wanted me to took care of his business but I didn't I always wanted to become a doctor bohot jhagda ho gaya tha humare beechmein"

"My family was very supportive but I missed everything all those family moments, celebrating festivals together, playing games with everyone. I missed it and maybe because of it I am not that close with them anymore but I have no regrets" she puts her head on his shoulder and continues "I saw a dream and now it's becoming true nothing is more important than career right now"

"You reminds me of myself when I was an intern" he said with a smile.

Arohi smiled back and replied "achcha ye saab emotional baate chodo"

"Wese I want to explore udaipur and kaal mumma, papa and raj toh neil ke sath meeting mein honge toh tum mujhe tour dil waaogi?" He asked excitedly

Arohi suddenly arohi realized she putted her head on his shoulder and she immediately removes it and replied "wo kaal hospital hai so mujhe waha jana hoga"

"Ohh okeh I can understand" he spoke sadly but suddenly arohi laughed and said "areh itnaa sad mat ho I will take a leave tomorrow"

"Really" he screamed in happiness
"Yess" she replied in same wayyy
"Thankyouuuu" and he hugged her for a second and broke it "chaalo raat bohot ho chuki hain and kaal tumhe mujhe puraa din ghumana hai miss goenka so abhi so jao"

"Yes and tumbhi"
"Bye goodnight"
"Goodnight" they separated and went to their rooms.
___

A/N

Hi guyss hope you all liked this chapter and please do vote and comment it motivates me alot to write more😇 and if you have any suggestions then you can write in comment or message me 💗