He said, "What is going on here? Should you not explain it?"

His tone was like an older generation disciplining a younger generation. So much so that Shen Xin felt a ridiculous illusion that this was like he was helping Xie Ding to discipline his son.

Xie Jing Xing smile gently and poured a cup of tea for Shen Xin, "May Father-in-law drink some tea and slowly listen."

In the next half a shichen (1 shichen = 2 hours) Shen Xin had heard a shocking secretly that he had never thought of from Xie Jing Xing's mouth.

Shen Xin had never thought that Xie Jing Xing actually turned out to be Great Liang's Prince of the First Rank and his life experience was so bizarre and rough. He even did not think that Xie Jing Xing would have such guts that after being Prince Rui of Great Liang, he actually dared to strut to Ming Qi that openly and not fear that once his identity was exposed, what kind of troubles he would bring to himself.

After hearing Xie Jing Xing's words, Shen Xin's heart was filled with anger, resentment, remorse, hesitation and all the various complex emotions were mixed together. However he quickly understood what decision he should make at this moment. He said, "Since you have this identity, Jiao Jiao cannot marry you."

"Why?" Xie Jing Xing asked.

"Your objective is not just to come to the Ming Qi tribute." Shen Xin's words were unrelenting and merciless as he continued, "Great Liang's ambitions would not stop here and there would be a day where Great Liang would take action against Ming Qi. At that time, you will meet us with troops. If Jiao Jiao marry to you, what kind of difficult position are you putting her in? Could it be that she have to make a decision between you and Ming Qi? Even if I defy the Imperial decree, I will not let Jiao Jiao be such difficulty."

"Father-in-law is too worried." Xie Jing Xing smiled without a care, "She know of my identity and knew clearer than yourself of the situation she is facing. Perhaps you should think about the relationship between the Shen family and Ming Qi."

Shen Xin heard that there was hidden meanings to his words and his brows tightened as he asked, "What do you mean?"

Xie Jing Xing snapped his fingers and his eyes fell onto the chess board that the game was just finished. Most of Shen Xin's white chess pieces had been swallowed up on the chess board whereas Xie Jing Xing's black pieces were filled on the board. Shen Xin had lost terribly but it seemed that this game was not intense. Xie Jing Xing said, "The game one played with Father-in-law was me using the identity of Ming Qi's Imperial family to play with Father-in-law. Didn't Father-in-law discover it?"

Shen Xin suddenly looked up and said angrily, "Nonsense."

"Weather it is nonsense or not, both of us are clear." Xie Jing Xing's smiled suddenly disappeared and the lazy expression was put away. What was left was a somewhat harsh and sharp look, "What attitude Ming Qi have of the Shen family, I do not believe that Father-in-law did not see it before. In fact, if it was not Shen Miao who deal with it on the sly, the Shen family would not be able put safety before matters of principle. I am not one with a Buddha's heart but is not willing to see Shen Miao protecting your Shen family but you all do not know anything about it. She is only a young lady but she become a bad person. I cannot bear it."

The beard by Shen Xin's lips were straight but he was able to grasps the pivotal meaning in Xie Jing Xing's words and questioned closely, "What happen to Jiao Jiao? What is the meaning of your words? Explain to me."

"Father-in-law and Mother-in-law are often stationed in the Northwest region and have hearts that are filled with everything under Heavens so naturally you would be too busy and unable to look after Shen Jiao Jiao but I am fortunate enough to know. What kind of good people do you think that Shen family's Second and Third households are? At the beginning they ganged up with Prince Yu of the First Rank and wanted to send Shen Miao to Prince Yu's bed and even used a bewitching incense. How did Shen Yuan die? How did Ren Wan Yun go crazy? How did Shen Gui and Shen Wan get into trouble? How about Jing Chu Chu and Jing Guan Sheng? Its alright if the Shen family schemed against Shen Miao but the Imperial family of Ming Qi had never have any qualms in taking your head."