➶ Mobster Boss ❥

Start from the beginning

Taehyung knew, he just knew that no matter how hard he would try but Jeongguk was a mafia and a trueblood, he would absolutely turn like his ex, abusive and toxic in some month, he would get hurt for sure. 

And this time, no one would be able to save him from getting hurt. 

The blonde softly tucked a strand of his hair behind his ears, wetting his lips and getting to work, his puppy eyes and pouty nose leaving everyone simping over his cuteness, the lady behind him getting impatient. 

The stern footsteps of someone caught Mrs. Jeon attention as she turned her head toward the source of sound, a mischievous glint filling her eyes.

"Taehyung.." The lady called, making the boy turn on his feet as he looked at her with confusion written all over his face. 

"Do you know, my son Jeongguk has an obsession toward pretty things, I mean he loves pretty and gorgeous things, they are his favourite." The lady's somewhat deep yet soft voice gave shivers to his spine.

"I-i do mother." The blonde nodded his head, he knew how much his husband loved all of his collection, shoes, watches, silver jewellery or piercings and vases were his favourite.

Sometimes, the omega himself gets aww struck with the beauty of those or actually every single flower vase placed in the mansion. 

"Have you ever touched them?" The lady's questioning gaze made Taehyung gulp as he hurriedly shook his head, his heart suddenly beating rapidly and mind filled with horrible memories of years ago. 

"Why? Let me tell you their details." She uttered, grabbing on his hand making Taehyung flinch, his eyes going wide as the lady held his hand from his wrist, Taehyung protesting but failing miserably, tears of absolute fear burning his eyes.

"Pl-please, leave.." He pleaded but was ignored by the other who forced his palm over a vase, the omega visibly shaking from the heavy alpha smell she released. 

His palm was placed against the vase as Taehyung shut his eyes tight from fear, feeling the rough texture against his skin but when nothing happened he looked meekly at his mother in law, who smiled at him.

"See, it was that easy." The omega calmed down a little, hesitantly slipping his palm forward and feeling the tiny flowers on it. But his eyes widened when a hand pushed him forward, the omega balancing his fragile form but a loud crashing sound was heard, making his breath hitch. 

The blonde haired omega looked down on the floor, the beautiful vase crushed into tiny pieces, around his feet as he stumbled back, gasping for breath. 

"Taehyung!" Mrs. Jeon suddenly yelled, making him look horrified at her, but the blonde didn't hear anything more from her tongue, his blue sapphire orbs meeting with the red blazing eyes of his husband. 

When Jeongguk left his room, he had sneaked inside the omega's, to see him sleeping peacefully, and he agreed that the boy was ethereal. The mobster's true blood wolf was always going gaga over his husband's soft features and timidness. 

Being a trueblood gave Jeongguk power, making him love destroying soft and timid things from his childhood. The blonde, no exception

The loud crashing voice caught his attention as he looked toward the source of sound, his jaw clenched the moment he saw his favourite vase on the floor broken into pieces, but he saw red when saw who had caused it.

"I-i didn't, I-i did n-nothing.." The omega cried out, the heavy angry burning scent filling his nostrils, making his omega whimper in submission. 

The blonde stepped back when saw the trueblood stepping forward toward him, back meeting with the kitchen counter as he cried out in terror. Mrs. Jeon smirked to herself.