➶ Mobster Boss ❥

Start from the beginning

But the miseries for him didn't stop only then, his father dying in a car crash and his uncle becoming his guardian as he was arranged to Asia's Mobster boss Jeon Jeongguk. The trueblood alpha. 

He sobbed, cried and begged but no one was there to listen to him, after all I was only a burden for my uncle, now becoming one for my husband. 

Taehyung coldly thought, tears gathering around his almond eyes as he looked by his side, like always an empty bed. His blonde hair falling down on his eyes.

The male bit on his bottom lip, placing his palm on his side. It's been a whole 6 months of his marriage to the mobster boss but his husband never slept beside him. Never, ever.

He never talked to Taehyung, or had a word with him, he never touched him, not even a single brush of fingers were there.

Living as strangers, when they were bound for life.

The male took a deep breath as he got up from his position, having a nice bath and tucking himself in a pretty yellow mid thigh frock. 

The blonde stared at his figure in the mirror, a soft smile capturing his lips when remembered how the trueblood had placed a paper bag silently on the bed on their first month anniversary and when the blonde had peeked inside shyly, there was this yellow frock. 

He had giggled happily as soon as the mobster had left and Taehyung always felt happy wearing it. He always felt comfort and warmth spreading around himself, like it wasn't some frock but a shield who would protect him from everything bad.

And today the Ki– Jeon Taehyung needed it a lot, he needed strength today, because a bitch was coming to his mansion today– a loud yell made its way to the blonde's years, shutting his eyes, the man clenched his jaw.

Bitch is here, Taehyungie. Who? Jeongguk's mother. And yes, I can curse. 

He stepped outside of his room, almost colliding with the bit– Mrs. Jeon, who looked at him upside down with a raised eyebrow.

The woman in his late 50s peeked behind Taehyung, a mocking chuckle leaving her lips, "Again alone."

The blonde bit on his lips, looking down, he knew really well, he could curse, he could beat some ass but only in his brain, in his mind, in his thought.

The sudden harsh grip on the omega's arm made him flinch as he looked wide eyed at the lady in front of him, hissing slightly as her nails dig into his soft skin.

And the way, Mrs. Jeon dragged him away and it made Taehyung remember his abusive ex, who used to hit him and drag him forcefully from the marketplace to his house, leaving the blonde humiliated and scared for his life.

The lady pushed Taehyung forward, the boy taking deep breaths in order to calm his beating heart and mind that was about to slip to a panic state as he tightly clenched the kitchen counter in his hands.

"Make me lunch!" She ordered, making Taehyung nod his head furiously. Trying to stop his shaking hands as he timidly stepped forward toward the fridge, taking out a few ingredients, he sighed, heart finally calming down.

The blonde looked at the servants beside him, who looked at him apologetically, the male smiling back softly. 

"Do it fast!" – "then eat it raw!" Of course Taehyung wanted to say this but didn't for his own self, the blonde knew how much the trueblood loved his mother.

And Taehyung could afford anything but offending his husband, he just– just didn't want Jeongguk to turn like his ex, yet.

The blonde had stared at Jeongguk's biceps, sneakily peeking at the Male's bulging muscles and Taehyung just didn't want the mobster to use that strength on his fragile form, at least not yet