Chapter 2: Night Out

Zacznij od początku

"You know I have thought that you two and Fujio would get along. Especially you Kiko, it feels like you have the same way of thinking," Madoka stated. Kiko furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

"I wouldn't say that," Kiko muttered quietly. Nozomi looked at her with a raised brow but couldn't hide her teasing grin.

"He wouldn't stop talking about you," Madoka told the girl. Nozomi and Yui already got the hint that the older female is actually teasing her.

"Really? There's just no way!" Kiko huffed and walked ahead first while muttering to herself that she and Fujio are merely friends and that he was stupid.

"You're teasing her, aren't you?" Yui quietly asked.

"Oh, it's true that he won't shut up about her." Madoka glanced at Kiko and then at Nozomi with a smile on her face. "He clearly likes your sister."

"I think she likes him, too. They are just in the denial stage," Nozomi replied.

"Maybe they need a little push," Yui suggested. Madoka and Nozomi glanced at each other and smirked.

"Oh, they really do."

---

"WHAT?!" Fujio exclaimed as he put both of his hands on Tsukasa's arms. "A junior high school girl gave you cookies?!"

Tsukasa sighed and looked away from him. Jamuo appeared on the scene as he pointed to the blonde.

"That's right and she is a very cute girl!" Jamuo told Fujio. The latter eyed Tsukasa who just looked away from the two. "I saw it. The girl said, "this is for you" and he said "eh?" then the girl replied, "please eat it" and Tsukasa-san just said "thank you" that's the story!"

Tsukasa looked at Jamuo and smirked in amusement as he completely played the whole situation that happened. He even imitated the girl's voice.

"You're so popular!" Fujio exclaimed and pointed to Tsukasa. The blonde crossed his arms over his chest and walked past them.

"It's not like I did anything," Tsukasa shrugged.

"How annoying! He speaks like it was nothing!" Jamuo exclaimed.

"It really was nothing," Tsukasa muttered as his mind immediately thought of her.

"It's great to be you, getting approached by junior and senior high school girls!" Fujio groaned as he approached Tsukasa. "Compared to you, I am..."

Fujio crouched down on the ground and buried his face in his knees.

"Oi!" someone yelled making Jamuo and Tsukasa look from their behind. "Are you Hanaoka Fujio from Oya High?!

Fujio slowly stood up as Tsukasa looked at him with a smirk. "Look at that, you're popular, too."

He turned around to see a group of guys looking at him and ready to fight.