[11] 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒

Start from the beginning

I smile, "Thank you."

After ten minutes of silence, everyone starts to finish eating. Alessio takes his plate to the sink before going over to Emilia and kisses her forehead softly, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, daddy." She smiles, "Will you be here to tuck me in?"

"Yeah, honey, I will." He smiles sadly.

Emilia jumps down from her seat and jumps into Sophia's arms, "Will you be here too?"

"Maybe."

Sophia laughs before kissing her cheek and sitting her down on the floor. She walks over to me next, and put her arms in the air, signaling to be picked up.

I grab her under the arms and sit her on my lap. She intertwines our fingers and sniffles, "Can we play Barbie the next time you see me?"

I nod, "Totally." I laugh, "Wait- do you have any mermaid Barbies?"

"Duh!" She giggles. "I'm not a monster!"

"Hey! What about me?"

Enzo pouts, putting his hands over his face, making me laugh. He winks at me through his fingers and my heart jumps in my chest, making it skip a beat.

"I could never forget you, weirdo." Emilia smiles.

Enzo tickles her in my lap, accidentally running the back of his hand on my center and I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

If Enzo noticed, he didn't show it. "Stop!" Emilia giggles. "I'm gonna pee!"

"Oh no." Enzo laughs, sitting straight in his seat, "We can't have that."

Emilia jumps down from my lap and runs back into the living room. I can hear her start to play with her kitchen.

Jude grabs my plate and takes it to the sink, "thank you, Jude."

She smiles softly, "you're welcome, dear."

Enzo clears his throat, "it's time to go."

Alessio lets out a breath before going into the living room, telling Emilia it's time to leave. I jump down off the stool and give Sophia a pointed look that makes her chuckle, "what?" I ask.

"Nothing," she shakes her head, walking into the living room to join Alessio.

Enzo looks at me, "you ready, darling?"

I nod, letting him lead the way to the front door. He stops and turns to look at me, "please make sure you stay by my side when we get there, okay?"

I laugh, "Obviously."

Enzo's tongue peeks out the corner of his mouth as he smirks, "don't get smart, darling."

— « ❀ » —

An abandoned warehouse comes into view as Alessio drives down a bumpy path, "is this seriously where Vince lives?" I ask.

"Yes. But it looks better on the inside." Enzo scoffs, "who am I kidding? Nothing looks better with Vince living in it."

I let out a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand in surprise. Enzo gives me a pointed look, "sorry." I whisper.

He shakes his head and opens his door, leading us all up the bumpy path to the back door. Enzo puts a finger over his lips, signaling to be quiet.

We all nod as Enzo brings out a lock picker and picks the lock, letting the door open and creak. Sophia intertwines her fingers with mine, telling me she's by my side. Good.

We make it past the garage, walking into the living room. yellow light from the light bulbs cast down onto us, making the room look gold, "wow." I breathe.

Enzo walks toward a door, turning the handle and pushing it open, we step inside the dark room and freeze. "well, well. look who it is." I let out a gasp as cold metal brushes the back of my head. "We figured you'd come."

Vince claps and the lights come on, revealing himself sitting in a chair behind his desk. Three men stand behind him with their arms crossed.

Vince nods at me, "Tie her up."

"Like fuck you will." Enzo snarls, pointing his gun and Vince's temple. One of Vince's men brings out his gun, putting it to Enzo's head, and stops him.

Vince laughs as the man behind me pushes me down into a chair, tying my hands behind me. Alessio speaks up. "Just let her up and we can talk like normal people, yeah?"

Vince chuckles, "No way," he smirks, looking me up and down. "She's a bit old but she's cute."

I swallow down the bile in my throat as he walks toward me, "I will kill you myself if you come any closer." I seethe.

His eyes widen in shock, "I would love to see you make an effort." he smiles evilly, "but bad news for you, I like my ladies either lifeless or beaten."

He reaches behind him and grabs his gun, bringing it down on my head, and making me fall to the ground.

Enzo yells, elbowing the man behind him. he continues to fight him as my vision darkens and my eyes flutter closed.

— « ❀ » —

hey guys, i'm sorry for not uploading:/ i'm gonna try and get more chapters out😁

i love you, and thank you to everyone who has been with me this far! ❤️

— « ❀ » —