[𝟖] 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐒

[AURORA]

A warm body moves next to mine, making me stir. I glance down at myself, notching a very manly and tattooed arm around my waist. My eyes widen as Enzo tightens his hold, pushing my back up against his chest.

I lay back against my pillow, pretending to be asleep.  He groans and stretches, his morning wood is pressed against my ass as he moves, hitting me in a spot that makes me squirm. He stills, realizing he's holding me.

He clears his throat and gets off the bed, pulling the blanket that has fallen off of me; back onto my body, pulling it up to my shoulders.

He walks into the bathroom and I hear the water run, signaling he's taking a shower. I roll onto my back, feeling a unfamiliar tingle above my pussy. I haven't been horny in years, there was anybody around to fuck, just elderly patients that have been there thirty years.

I run my hand down my torso, reaching the waistband of my underwear. I slide my hand in my underwear and over my mound, rubbing my clit gently. I pinch my nipple, which sends tiny shocks to my clit. I let out a breathily moan, rubbing harder.

I bring two fingers down to my entrance and spread my legs wider, pushing all the way in; up to my knuckles. I hiss as I work my fingers in and out, the sound of the television sounding out my moans.

I pick up my pace, chasing the orgasm that slowly builds at the bottom of my stomach. I moan and tweak my nipple, using my thumb to rub my clit.

I cover my mouth with my hand as my moans get louder. The water from the shower shuts off as I cry out, bitting my hand hard enough to draw blood. Black spots cloud my vision as my high comes down, making me smile softly. It's about time I got off.

I readjust myself quickly before the bathroom door opens, revealing Enzo with a towel wrapped around his waist. His gaze finds mine, "Do you need to take a shower?" He asks, pulling a shirt over his head.

I nod, "I could use a shower."

I swing my legs off the bed, grabbing a pair of blue jean shorts and a plain white button down out of my bag. I walk into the bathroom, turning on the water and stripping out of my clothes.

I step into the hot water, letting it cascade down my body.

— « ❀ » —

"Alessio's down in the lobby, I gotta go see him. You comin'?" Enzo asks, putting on his shoes.

"Sure," I shrug, "I have nothing else to do."

He nods, grabbing something out of the tiny bag he brought, and stuffing it in his pocket.

I follow him out of the room and to the elevator, pressing floor 1. Enzo looks at me, "What do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me."  I really want a bagel.

He laughs, "I'll give you fifteen dollars and you can get whatever you need, Darling."

I nod, smiling at him, "Thanks, En."

He smiles at me before exiting the elevator. A familiar face shows up in my line of view and I gasp, running up to her and throwing my hands around her neck, "Hi, Balls."

She swings me before letting me down on the floor, "Hi." She smiles.

"What are you doing here?"

"What? You don't want me here or something?"

I give her a pointed look, "I'll always want you with me. Okay? I'm talking about here with Alessio." I wink, wiggling my eyebrows.

She slaps my shoulder, "It's not like that."

"Mhmm. Surrrre."

She laughs, "I just like hanging out with Emilia. And occasionally Alessio."

I smile, hugging her again. "You deserve happiness, Balls."

"You too. Any update on Mr. Scowl?"

I look over at Enzo as he talks to Alessio. He throws his hands up and yells something I can't hear. The permanent scowl on his face tells me it's not good. "It's good, I have no idea why he's always scowling when we leave the house."

She shrugs and leads me to the vending machine. I get a small pack of donuts and a water, and I decided to get Enzo the same thing.

We sit down at a table in the lobby as we eat. I'm about finished when Enzo returns, the scowl still in place, "Everything good?"

He nods, "Fine." He says, his tongue peeking out the side of his mouth, "We just have some more shit to cover so if you guys wanna head upstairs, you can."

I nod, I am quite tired for some reason, "Okay."

We finish up our food before we head upstairs. Sophia walks in first, flopping down on the bed, "Damn this is nice."

I laugh, "I slept like a baby." I lay down next to her so we're facing each other. I lean my head on my arm, "I think Enzo did too."

Her jaw drops, "D-did you guys sleep on this bed like- together? Naked?"

"No!" I laugh, "We obviously had clothes on."

"No fun," she groans.

We talk about random things for the next hour, my eyes start to droop when we turn the television on. Sophia cuddles me, throwing her leg over mine and starts to snore lightly, I laugh and close my eyes, letting the darkness consumes me.

— « ❀ » —

Hii, thank u guys for 15k! That is insane, I love you.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  I'm sorry for the short chapters, I've been busy.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

— « ❀ » —