sharing past stories

Requested by: aburns and Iamastrawberry11

This a combination of a request one made and I liked it, so I hope this is close to your expectations

Time: 5 year's after the dark force events

Ages:

Robin and misty: 23

Brook, Ash, Phoenix, and Dawn: 24

Blake: 25

Ships: Yes (meaning both platonic and romantic)

Platonic: tbd-

Romantic: Brash and Blawn

Genre: Angst and Fluff

TW ⚠️: THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING:

Toxic relationships
Suicide and suicide attempts
Self harm
Negligence
Abuse
And hints of homophobia
If you are sensitive to any of these either skip/leave this or read with caution

Enjoy

_________________________________________

Today was the day

It was the day a couple of the protectors were dreading. The past was something they never spoke about. And they swore to learn from it and grow. It wasn't something that was brought to light.

But this was also the day that they promised to each other. To open up about the past. They made the promise almost 5 years ago, on the day they saved the world.

They swore that if they were still friends in a few years, then they'd open up about their past, trauma experiences, and the lights in it. And now, 5 years later was that time.

Robin was one who never had those thoughts. She was happy about her past and what she did to grow and learn from it. But she knew that some of the others thought so otherwise.

She sighed knowing of their plans for the day. She knew after today, things were gonna change. For the better or for the worse is the question.

She stared into her mirror, her heart was pounding hard in her chest. There was tension in the air and the day hardly began. The early hours were ticking by and the sun was barely out.

Robin was nervous. Her legs were growing weak, she was nervous on what they were gonna hear today. But, that was only feeding her curiosity. What did the other's go through? What was their darkest secrets? Their life's challenges? What did their past hold?

Today would answer that.

She stepped out of her bathroom when she found the strength to move. She wandered out of her room and into the halls. They looked longer than ever.

As she passed by the doors and rooms her mind wandered to the many possibilities of how the day would go. All she knew was that things were gonna be different.

As she walked down the hall activity was being to fill the house. Misty patted out of her room. Even then she could tell that Misty was nervous about today.

Her once neat and fluffy wings were ruffled and messy as well as her hair being tied into a messy bun. She glanced at her, and right then she knew what was on Misty's mind. It was as if she was afraid of what she held in for years.

Robin stopped to allow Misty to catch up to her. Just as she was next to her she wrapped her arm around her for comfort. Misty leaned into the comfort her best friend gave.

The tension grew as the seconds past. As if the day knew what's to come. The two maneuvered their way to the dining room close to the kitchen.

Robin and Misty stood in the kitchen waiting for their coffee to fully brew. As they waited, down came two other's. They glanced up to see the familiar faces of Ash and Brook.