Chp.16

Jania POV

I woke up, he was gone again. I sighed, I got up and walking slowly to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My belly was growing. I was almost four months. I felt sick, I went to the toilet, and threw up. Morning sickness isn't shit at all. I can't wait til my first trimester end. I flushed the toilet. I washed my hands, and brushed my teeth, many times. I hate the sight, smell, and etc of throw up.

That shit is disgusting. Looking at it will make you throw up over and over again. I turned the shower on, I wrapped my hair up, and put my bonnet on. Sometimes, I do think about just being natural. Cause you can get it wet, while you are in the shower instead of wrapping it up.

I washed up, rinsed off, I got out the shower. I turned it off. I grabbed my robe, I put it on. I washed my face, ya' know the usuals, I walked out the bathroom. I planned on working on some stuff while I'm cooped up in the house.

I put on my sweats, and a white tee shirt. I took my bonnet off. I brushed my hair with my wig brush. I put it in a ponytail. I went downstairs, I smelled food cooking. I was confused. Guess who was cooking?? Kentrell was cooking some breakfast & I walked up behind him & wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Which one is dis" he said turning around

"Dont getcho ass kilt"I said folding my arms

He started laughing "I was just playing"

"Mhm playing gon getcho ass buried in dat backyard" I said walking around to sit down

"How you sleep?" he asked me

"Ian really sleep good" I said eating my bacon

"Sho couldve fooled df outta me" he said laughing

"Shut up" i said as I started laughing

After we finished eating, he was playing the game & I came where he was at and sat on his lap. He started rubbing on my belly. I missed my belly being rubbed. He is good with his hands. He got a magic touch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt somebody hands slapping on my face. I opened my eyes, Baby K was up, standing up awake. "You wake up fighting." I laughed, and sat up, I heard Kentrell groan. I looked at him. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. Now Kacey was slapping his daddy now. 

"Look what chu' sitting on." I looked down, and got off him, laughing. 

"I'm sorry bae." I said, nicely rubbing his chest.

 "Why you didn't bring Taylin, Kamron, and Kamiri?" I asked curious. 

"You sweat ma' kids, mane." He sat up, and picked Kacey up, sitting him down.

"So? Is that a problem?" I asked getting all up in his face.

 "It'll be one if you come up in ma' face like dat' again." 

I raised my eyebrows, "Am I supposed to be scared?" I asked, putting my hand on my chest. "Yeen' gotta' be scared. I'm just letting ya' know." After, he said that, we just stared at each other. I leaned and pecked his lips, 

"You gonna' stop treating me like I'm one of your kids." I said as I grab his chin, kissing him again. Kacey was pushing us apart. "Excuse me then." I said while laughing.

"Can you go get us some snacks" I asked in my baby voice

"Youn need no snacks" He said rolling his eyes

"Please daddy." I put my hand on his chest then I rubbed down his abs all the way to the elastic band of his boxers, biting my bottom lip.

"I gotchu inna min hold on" he said rubbing his chest

I gets my way. 😍😝 If he would've said No, I would've cried. I already knew he was going to give in into me.

"Ima' be back." I swear I was this close into crying. Why do I get so emotional when he leave? He smacked his lips. "NeNe, don't cry mane." Kentrell said putting his shoes on. "You wanna' go?" My face lit up.

"Yeah." I said softly, I put on my slides and hoodie.

"You always cry every time I leave." Kentrell said, picking up Kayden.

"I feel like you gon leave & never come back & sometimes It's my pregnancy doing all of that." I wiped my eyes.

"You starting to be a cry baby na'." 

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, I'm still that thug." I grabbed my phone, and he walked out the room. We got in the car & he drove to the store

I turned my head and Kacey was knocked out. "How you feel about having another kid?" Kentrell asked me. I turned my head back and looked at him. "I feel excited. Ya' know happy now. It's that loveeee." I smiled.

"Ima' get ha' some mo' stuff. Like her crib and shit and allat." Kentrell said.

"I ordered her a lot of clothes online. I can't wait to decorate her room."I said daydreaming about her room. He nodded his head in response.

*** Back at the house***

Y'all he left me again. I'm upstairs & he down there playing da game🙄 I go downstairs to get some snacks

" wyd out da bed" he asked me

I ignored him

" say youn hear me talking to u" he asked me again

He got up & walked to the pantry

"So u ignoring me now" he said laughing

I was still ignoring him

"bet" he said unbuckling his pants

He picked me up and put me on the edge of the counter. He started inserting his self inside me and started stroking slowly.