Chp. 10

Kentrell POV

"I swear Jania if you don't quit playing and show me what you got me". I told ha. She had ma' eyes covered while walking me somewhere.

"Oh shush. You're going to love it!". She said.

We finally reached da room. And it was quiet.

She stepped back and ran to be in front of me. "Now open your eyes! Happy Father's Day baby!". I took da blindfold off and damn near shed a thug tear.

 I took da blindfold off and damn near shed a thug tear

There was my sons who were so much grown up. 

I lowered ma' head to hide da tears that was rollin down ma' face but it was useless. I sobbed so much, especially since I haven't seen or touched ma' sons in damn near 3 years.

I ran to em and embraced em' in da biggest hug I could eva give.

"Daddy, they told me you was dead, but I knew you wasn't. You would never leave us, right daddy?". Draco asked

They all smiled and nodded. I looked up at Jania'sfine ass. She stood there with watery eyes and smiled.

"Thank you for being an amazing dad. I know everything you do is for the kids and I'm so happy to be apart of your life; especially as your soon to be wife".

I stood up and wrapped ha' in a hug. I kissed ha' cheek and turned to face ma' kids.

"Whea' you goin?".

She turned around and faced me. "I want you to spend quality time with your kids. She smiled. "We can all do something tomorrow. Enjoy them bae, they missed you".

I smiled. "I love you bae".

"I love you more". She said before she went up da' stairs.

Jania's POV

20 minutes later they all came down in their swim attire.

I laughed and sat down on the edge of the pool. I had Kacey in my lap and we both had our feet in the water.

"Ooooooh shit! This shit cold as a bitch!". Kentrell said, not even half way in the water.

"Stop being a scary and get in". I teased him. I threw water on him which caused him to trip and fall all the way in.

"I can't stand yo ass sometimes mane". He cussed as he sat back up in the water. He grabbed Draco and put him on his back, while TayTay, and K3 was on his hips.

When they were all on the float and safe I got in the pool. Kentrell swam up to me picked me up.

"This the best fatha's Day gift I could eva receive". He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Anything for you daddy" I said as I kissed him back

After a peaceful silence, I told kentrell "2 days from now is the day we've been waiting for".

He looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "When we show you to our families".

A look that I can't explain came over his face. "Bae, I wasn't expecting this shit to come quick like dis'. Why you ain't been told me?". He said angrily.

"Bae relax. You have nothing to worry for. This will be good for you, seeing your mom and 3Three is exactly what you need babe". I tried to assure him.

"Man, ion kno'. I just want to spend time with my kids only fa' a while before everybody know". He looked down at the water.

I could tell he was unsure, but I knew that he knew I wouldn't let no funny shit happen at this gathering. He nodded his head and rested it on my chest.

After hours of cleaning the house, it was finally time for me to grocery shop. It was around 6:30pm and I still needed to get things for the gathering tomorrow. I needed hella plastic forks and plates since my dad was gone be throwing it down on the grill.

As I was shopping, I heard whispers coming from behind them. I turned around and saw 2 teen girls standing in awe.

"Oh my gosh it is her! Can I have a picture with you?". This one girl asked. I smiled and nodded. The girl that asked handed her friend her phone and she snapped the picture.

"Tag me in the picture and I'll like and comment. Sorry we couldn't talk longer but I have to go".

"Okay now we need like 3 things of water, soda and juice for the kids". I looked at the list that I had made before I left the house.

Later on at the house

I had just got done marinating the meat. Making sure that for tomorrow, it would be tasty. I heard a knock on the door. I hurriedly washed her hands and ran to get it.

Looking through the peep hole I seen it was just my mom and dad. I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey y'all!". I smiled as I hugged my mom. My mom rocked me before she let go. I hugged my father and I followed them inside the house, making sure to lock the door.

"Where is he?".

I sighed. "He's with all of the kids. Putting them to bed hopefully. They've wore him out, but he's enjoying every bit of it". I smiled.

"Can't believe y'all faked his death for what 3 years? How hard was it?". My mom asked

"Definitely not easy. I've had a miscarriage in the midst of it and I lost a lot of friends". I told her.

Why didn't you tell me this when it happened?

I sighed. "I knew if I told you you would've asked how could I possibly be pregnant when I'm not seeing anyone. I just couldn't tell anyone. For the sake of my family".

It went quiet. "I damn near lost myself in this house. In those bathroom walls. In that bathroom tub which was stained with me and my child's blood. Alone is what I truly felt. In a house full with kids... I truly felt alone".

"Bae? You down here?". Kentrell called for me as he walked down the stairs. When he seen my family he was spooked.

He let out a sigh with relief and walked over to them. "Wassuh' long time no see nor talk". He gave a faint smile.

"Can't believe you're really here. Breathing and alive". My mom said to him.