Chp.3

{It's 8:30 & I'm just now getting ready for the party. Im still mad that Kentrell is leaving, but I know he gone come back to see me. I had just got done getting dressed & was about to drive to pick Brooke up.}

**At Brooke's house**

After I was driving for about 10 minutes I pulled up to Brooke's house. She ran outside & hopped in the car.

"I swear you gone be late to yo own funeral" . I said as she started putting on her seatbelt

" Oh hush" she said as she rolled her eyes

{My phone started ringing and I looked down & it was Kentrell calling so I picked up}

"Yes Kentrell?"

"Yo where is you at? The party started over 2 hours ago". He said sounding irritated.

"My bad dang" I said

I am not playin ya heard me? You betta Be hea' in da next 10 minutes or it ain't gone be nice". He said

I started laughing at Brooke recording our conversation. "Kentrell I'm not scared of you boy. I'll see you when I see you". With that, I hung up the phone.

Brooke started dying laughing. "Damn hoe! He better be hitting it talkin like that".

"Girl I think the hell not. I'm not lettin him hit nothin until I feel as though we are ready. Besides, he's not ready for a relationship right now. I can tell". I said.

"What make you say that?".

"Before me & him started "talking", I watched interview, funny moments, cute moments, lives, etc! I know how he gets down. He has soooo many girls throwing them self at him & I know he can't resist. So I'll let him have his fun". I said as I made a right on the street almost at the house.

About 5 minutes later, we pulled up to the block his party was on. It was a decent size home, with people inside & out. The music was bumping, you could smell the liquor & weed through the air too. As we were walking in we were stopped by Kd.

"Say Brooke lemme talk to ya fa a lil min" KD said 

"Um ok" Brooke said as she looked confused

I heard him & Brooke starting to talk so I just kept going so I won't interfere with anything. As I was walking to the back, I saw Kentrell in the back talking to one of his baby mommas. I wanted to wait before I went to the back because I didn't know what they were talking about. We arent dating so, I didn't have a problem with her. After about 30 more seconds, they got done talking & did a small peck on the lips. When I seen that it made my blood was boiling. But we had technically just started talking I guess so could I really be mad?

I walked through the back & opened the backyard & seen the whole gang sitting around. I seen Kentrell's eyes light up as I walked up to the crew.

"Hey yall". I said taking a seat in the chair next to three. I watched as Kentrell scrunched his face up & roll his eyes.

"Y'all ready to leave? Get back on the road & do shows again?" I said.

"Say, you really gone ignore me?". Kentrell said as he looked at me.

I rolled my eyes then looked at him. "Hi Kentrell how are you?" I said with a petty smile.

He sucked his teeth. "Yo mane get up & come hea". He said as he got up.

"Leave me alone bro. I said brushing him off.

He then tugged on my arm forcing me to get up. He tugged me to the side of the garage where it was dark & no one was there.

"What's ya problem?"