Chp.12

Jania's POV

I had just got out the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way into my room. I spotted bae and kacey on the bed watching Tv.

I smiled and made my way to my dresser. I slipped my panties on and dropped my towel. I lotioned my legs and arms up. I grabbed my clothes & got dressed

I walked over to my jewelry box and added my diamond bracelets to both wrists.

"Whea' you goin?". Kentrell asked me.

Without looking at him I walked back to my vanity mirror to apply my makeup.

"I'm going to Brooke house". I told him.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to the Tv.

** a couple days later**

Kentrell's Pov

"Bae, wake up. Go showa, we goin out". I said as I got up n walked to da bathroom.

I closed da do and brushed ma teeth. Afta I finished, I hopped inna showa. I still ain't hea ha get up so I knew she had to be sleep still.

"Aye Bae! Come on nah, we gotta go soon". I yelled to ha. Just then, I heard ha knock and come in.

"Finally damn". I chuckled. "How'd you sleep bae?". I asked as I rinsed ma body off.

Afta 2 minutes, she finally responded. She pulled da door to da showa back and hopped in wit me.

I stared at ha body and smiled. Ole fine ass. She looked at me and smiled. She grabbed ha rag and started washin haself up.

"I slept good, great to be honest. How bout you?". She asked as she wrapped ha arms round ma neck.

I bit ma lip and picked ha up. She grabbed ma face and started kissin me. Goin in. Gettin ma luh man excited n all.

Afta some time, I slipped it in n we both gasped. We barely have sex so ha shit was tight.

"Fuck". I groaned as I went in n out. She moaned n put ha face inna crook of ma neck. She started suckin on ma neck which made me speed up.

"Oh my god-". She called out as I thrusted inside ha. I felt ya tighten ha walls round me which made me pause.

"Makin me wanna cum right nah". We both laughed. She got down and knelt down to suck me off.

She wrapped both hands round it n ha mouth met da tip. I rolled ma head back n looked at da ceilin. Damn she was workin dis shit.

I felt ha put ma hand onna back of ha head and I pushed it down slowly onto me. I felt it go down ha throat and kept it there.

"Oh shit wait". I said as I had ma shit deep down ha throat. I finally lifted it up and started pushing it down fasta.

I pulled ha head off it n just looked at ha. She looked so sexy I needed to eat ha.

I told ha stand up and pick ha up again. I wrapped ha legs round ma face n went to feastin. I felt ha clit throbbin in ma mouth as I sucked on it.

"Bae! Bae Imma cum". She screamed as she pulled on ma hair.

I felt ha grind against me tongue as ha legs started to shake. I smiled and kept suckin and lickin. She started pushin ma head away but of course, I kept goin.

"I'm cummin! Kentrell I cant take it!". She screamed as ha juices flowed into ma mouth and ha clit started shakin.

I sat ha down and ha legs wobbled so I held onto ha. She laughed and shook ha head.

She bent down and put ma meat in ha. She started bouncin ha ass n I smacked it. I can't lose dis shit. She started moanin again once I took control.

I started poundin ha shit. Doggin ha. Between ha moanin and da sounds of our skin hittin each otha , I was about to cum already.

She then moaned and I came right afta ha. I pulled out and came onna face. She smiled and stood up as she let da wata wash it off.

She turned around and kissed me. "I love you".

2 hours later

"Here you go". Da waiter said as he brought da food out.

She smiled and did a dance

"You gone eat that?". She asked as she had ha fork on ma chicken.

I stake faced ha. I swea she been eatin so much fa da last week. Ion know if it's stress ah what but ha fat ass betta stop eatin ma food.

"Bae, we got da same thang. Eat yours". I laughed. She frowned ha face and rolled ha eyes.

"Well I just wanted to try yours". She sighed as she looked off to da side.

Jania's POV

I don't know why he's actin like this. I just wanted to try a piece of his chicken. He got a different type of seasoning than I did.

He sighed and pushed his plate towards me. "Hea' mane, get it".

I smiled and did a small dance. Yes! I win. I got the fork and dug in. And obviously, his was better.

I stopped eating and looked at him. I hate when people stare at me when I'm eating, let alone do it in general. It's so rude.

"Damn,Can I have my face back?". I asked being sarcastic.

He chuckled slowly and shook his head. "Not trynna offend you bae, but you been eatin a lot lately".

"Okay and?". I asked. He shook his head. "And you've been moody n short".

No he wasn't trying to say I was pregnant. I mean, it could be a 99.9% chance that I am since we don't use condoms at all.

I guess my mood and face changed because he reached to grab my hand. I half smiled and pulled my hand back.

"I'm getting tired. Can we get the check and go?". I asked. He sighed and nodded, waiving the waiter over.