Chp.11

Kentrell's POV

I woke up earlier than I was supposed to. It was 9:45am and da House was quiet. I decided to just take a shower and get ma' head ready fa later.

As I was in da' shower and NeNe came in

"Babe, you up early. You okay?". She asked from outside of da shower curtains.

"Yeah ma' I'm good. Just getting ma' head together befo' I have to be cussed out later". I told ha.

I felt ha' arms wrap around ma' body and she laid a kiss on ma' back.

"You will be fine okay? I'm going to be there, right there with you". She told me. I turned around to face ha' and kissed ha lips.

I cuffed ha' neck in ma' hands and kissed ha. She deepened da' kiss which started to turn me on. Ma' hands wandered down to ha' hips and I had a grip on ha' ass.

"Bae, my parents are here". She said as she backed up.

I rolled ma' eyes. "Mane Stop playin". I said as ma' hands went to ha' prize. She gasped and quickly covered ha' mouth.

"Bae wait I-I- My legs". She moaned. Ha' legs was shakin and she couldn't stand straight. I picked ha' up and placed myself in ha'.

"Oh shit". I groaned. Pushing myself in and out of ha' I kept kissing ha'.

"Ohhh god I love you daddy. I love you so much". She moaned. She wrapped ha' arms around ma' neck tighter as I began to go deepa'.

After we finished we both got out. Of course we cleaned up tho. We got dressed and got back in bed just to enjoy each otha' fa' some mo' time.

Y'all already know ma' sexy ass wife came wit da shits! Ha' fine ass always lookin like a snack and shit.

I wore a regula' black fit wit da jewelry & sumn 4s

"Damn you sexy ma". I told ha as she was scrollin on ha' phone. She looked up and smiled.

"Thanks bae". She said as she gave me a small kiss.

"So what's gone be da' plan when everybody get hea?".

"You stay up hea' I'll come upstairs to grab you and then voila".