Swiss X Reader Oneshot

You wanted to surprise your ghoul with a treat after a rough and busy day, so after you finished your chores around the ministry you snuck quietly down the hallway where the ghouls dins were and opened Swiss's door. He wasn't in his den but it felt almost like he knew you were there. After you over came the feeling of being watched, you began picking out his favorite movies and snacks then made a pillow and blanket fort on his bed and waited inside of it till he got done with band practice. About an hour or so later, he opens the door and smiles softly when he sees you asleep on his bed in a pillow fort surrounded by all his favorite things.

He gently laid in the fort beside you and began purring as he cuddled you and wrapped his tail around you. You awake to the sound of purring and a warm presence holding you gently but firm. "Evening honey, I see you've been waiting for me." Swiss says as he holds you closer and smiles while cupping your cheek. "I wanted to surprise you, you've been stressed and I saw you having a fought day so I wanted to help you feel better." You say as he keeps purring and looking at your sleepy face. He kisses your forehead and turns the tv on and plays one of the movies you had laid out earlier.

After a little while you heard soft snores and gentle purring. When you look over at him you see his sleeping form holding you protectively and close, making sure you're safe. You kiss his forehead and cover him up then settle back into his arms once again. You wrap your arms around him and lay your face against his chest as he laid on his side facing you. And before you know it you begin to drift off to sleep while he purrs soundly and keeps you warm against him. His tail keeping you from getting away or anyone taking you away from him. You both end the night falling asleep in each other's arms, but before you fully fall asleep you hear him whisper "thank you angel, this really helped me calm down." He said then you both went back to sleep.