If you broke up*

Notes from the author: this hurt me to write.

Mountain:
the day after you guys split he hasn't left the abbeys garden. Every time he sees your favorite flower he feels sadder and sadder. At dinner that night Sister imperator asked how your relationship was, not knowing about the break up, mountain stood up and left with tears streaming down his cheeks and onto the floor. The next day he didn't leave the garden at all. The others were worried about him after the previous night and went to check on him only to see their friend in an ever worse state than before. They saw mountain holding you favorite flowers and he was sobbing. Rain walked over to him and hugged him giving him a reassurance that it'd all be ok.

Sodo:
When you broke up he immediately shut down. He just lost his partner in crime, lover, and his best friend. Sodo locked himself in his room and refused to leave it or let anyone in. The second night he skipped lunch and dinner was when the others kicked in his door to see him laying on his bed staring at the ceiling with tears falling down onto the mattress with his vape in his mouth. He was shaking and once he saw the others he cried harder. Aether took the vape from Sodos mouth as the smaller ghoul tried to grab it from Aether's hand but failed. As Sodo tried to grab his vape he kept crying more and more until he gave up and rolled over facing away from the other ghouls. The third day Swiss drug Sodo out of his room and tried to get him back into his usual spirit only for Sodo to walk off and lock himself back in his room until meals or practices.

Aether:
the first day he woke up and the remembrance of the break up played in his mind on a loop until he eventually started crying and stuffed his face in your old pillow which only caused him to cry harder because it still had your scent on it. When he eventually left his room everyone knew something was off because he stared outside the abbey living room window for 10 minutes with tears slowly running down his face. He didn't show up for practice that night and he didn't say a word during dinner. Papa iv took notice and kept a close eye on the ghoul for a little while and tried to give him a pep talk to feel better but it didn't work. Aether refused to sleep because he knew if he were to sleep it would be the first thing he'd be reminded of when he woke up later on.

Swiss:
First day he stuck to the other ghouls sides to distract himself from you being gone which didn't work and made him feel worse. The second day he stayed in his room and thought about everything you guys did together and this caused him to cry harder than ever. When he calmed down he took a hit off his vape and tried to sleep but he couldn't. That night he tried to hold it together so he could grab a snack then head back to his room. But, one of the other ghouls asked where you were and he broke down. The other ghouls comforted him and had a movie night to help clear his head. 

Rain:
Very first day he cries and everything reminds him of you. Everyone in the abbey knows something is wrong when they hear sobbing coming from his locked room. Mountain is the first to check on Rain late that night after the sobbing had only gotten louder and more distressed. Mountain saw Rain curled up on a blanket in a bean bag chair in the corner of his room. Mountain walked over to rain and gave him a hug and asked him what was wrong. After rain explained the break up mountain fully understood and he brought rain to the abbeys garden to relax and clear his head. The next day it was raining out so Rain ran outside the second he saw the droplets of water hitting the sidewalk. He laid in the rain for what felt like hours until sister imperator told him to come back into the abbey so he wouldn't get sick. Once he was all dried off he went back into his room and remembered you were gone which caused him to go back down into the same hole he was in the previous night before. On the third day all the ghouls tried to cheer him up and take his mind off the break up by pranking Nihil, Sister Imperator, and Papa iv. Which took his mind off of you and him for a little bit but it still hurt a lot.