Dew X Reader oneshot Part: 1

You were new at the ministry and Papa was showing you around the lonely halls as the storm had picked up outside. Moments later Papa was pulled away by Sister Imperator and (grandpa) Papa Nihil. You are left standing alone in the hallway as the lights flicker from the strong storm outside the abbey walls you see a figure move in the shadows. Quickly, you continue down the hall to where Papa had shown you your room earlier that day. Before you can make it halfway to your room, the lights went out and the only light that lit the hall was from outside.

Lightening had lit the flashed very briefly, showing you a flash of orange and light blue from the once dark shadows. Soon you heard the slight sound of footsteps approaching, lighting flashed outside once again, showing that the figure from the shadows was one of the ghouls Papa had told you about. You took steps back as the ghoul got closer. Once you felt the coldness of the concrete brick wall you saw that your door wasn't too far from where you were. A hand pressed itself next to your head causing you to look forward and look the ghoul in the eyes.

"Ooh a new sibling of sin~" the ghoul spoke as he grabbed your hand, bringing it to his waist. "Names Dewdrop, just call me Dew or Ember if you want. What might your name be?" He said taking his hand from yours on his waist and bringing it to hold your chin. "I-I'm Y/N, you're one of Papa's ghouls he told me about." You stuttered at first.

His tail flicked behind him as he studied your startled and blushing expression. You felt his presence change when you both heard sets of footsteps running down the hallway towards the two of you. "What room's yours Y/N?" He asked slightly annoyed. You grabbed his hand and walked into your room, quickly after he was in your room he closed the door and locked it. You heard the lock and got worried, looking at him as he walked towards you. He covered your mouth with his hand before you could speak.

Then you heard voices and footsteps right outside your door in the hall you once were. "I swear I heard him Aether!" "Swiss we have to find him before he finds the new sibling Papa told us about this morning!" Voices exclaimed from the hallway. Dews tail once again flicked back and forth behind him. He put his mouth next to your ear, "I'll hide somewhere in here so once they leave we can get to know each other a little better." He said as he slowly and quietly walked away from you. Suddenly there was a knock on your door, you walk towards it, unlock it and open it up to see 4 ghouls standing there. "Hi I'm Aether, this is Swiss" he said pointing at the ghoul beside him. "This is Rain and mountains the tall one behind him." You smile and introduce yourself to the new group of ghouls. "We're here to ask if you've seen a shorter ghoul running around, his names Dew and he's been determined to find you since you've got here." Swiss says while scratching the back of his neck kinda shyly. You tell them you hadn't seen him and they wish you a good night then wall down the hall still in search for the already found Dew.

When you close the door you see him slip out of your closet. After hours of talking he falls asleep in your arms with his head in the crook of your neck while you hold him.

To Be Continued...