The Graham De Vanily Mother and Son

Felix's pov:

Adrien's Father, invite me and my Mother in Paris. It'll be for a while right?

My mother told me to get back her and my Father's ring from Uncle Gabriel....But how am I gonna get it back- I can't just say "Hi Uncle! I was wondering if I could get the ring back for my Mom." No...I got to make a deal with him- A very valuable deal...but how-

Amelia: Felix! Felix!

Felix: *flinches* uh..oh, Yes Mom? *peaks out of his bedroom door*

Amelia: Get ready! We're going to Paris soon! Oh it'll be so fun to see your cousin and Gabriel again, isn't it?

Felix: *stutters* uh- uhm- Yea! V-very exciting! Could you give me a minute?

Amelia: Of course!

Felix closed his bedroom door and leans on it looking up at the ceiling.

Felix: Get ready, Uncle Gabriel. Felix Graham De Vanily is coming. *smirks and walks to his closet* The one and only, I hope you still remember me~

(Timeskip) Amelia and Felix hopped on their car and noticed there driver to drive them to the Train Station. They finally arrived and the driver assist Felix and Amelia out of the car and they're stuff.

Felix and Amelia bought there tickets, checked them out and entered the train. They sat down on there seats and relaxed for a bit of hours.

(TIMESKIP)

They finally arrived at the Agreste Mansion.

Meanwhile inside the mansion...

Nathalie: Adrien, you have guests.

Adrien: Uhm, sure I'll be right down. Thank you, Nathalie.

Nathalie: *nods* Be Quick.

Nathalie leaves the room.

Adrien: *looks back at his phone* I got to go Kagami, I'm sorry.

Kagami: (through the phone) O-oh...alr Adrien. Goodbye.

Adrien: Goodby-

Kagami ended the call...Adrien sighed and stood up from his chair and went out of his room. Adrien went down the stairs and stood by his Father.

Adrien: Nathalie? Father? Who are my guests?

Gabriel: Someone very special to you, since you two were little.

Adrien: Chloe'?

Gabriel: No, they are much much special.

Adrien: O-oh....

Gabriel nodded to Nathalie signaling her to open the door. Nathalie nodded back and opened the door.