Chapter 73 Of Water And Fire

Start from the beginning

Glaceon: Glaceon!

Rushing, Glaceon proceeded to use Iron Tail in an attempt to hit Sylveon, which Serena wanted.

Serena: Sylveon, dodge and grab Glaceon!

Nhazul: Huh?

Sylveon: Sylve!

Sylveon proceeded dodge Glaceon's Iron Tail gracefully and grab Glaceon with her feelers, lifting it up in the air, surprising everyone.

Caster: What's this?! Sylveon immobilized Glaceon using her feelers.

Serena: Now! Fairy Wind!

Using Fairy Wind, Sylveon proceeded to trap Glaceon in a tornado of Fairy wind, constantly damaging it

Shirona: Impressive. Serena's really holding her own against Nhazul.

Inei didn't say anything, continuing to watch the battle.

Inei: ...

With Serena, she looked at Nhazul and smiled.

Serena: Reaction speed and time, remember? I took what you've taught me to heart. Your advice even now is still helping me. I'm nothing like how I was before in Kalos or Hoenn, I can now battle on even footing with you and the others. And now I'm going to take everything I've learned here and defeat you, Nhazul!

Everyone looked at Serena and smiled, as Nhazul did the same, with a small one.

Nhazul: I see...

Serena: Sylveon, Moonblast!

Sylveon proceeded to charge up a Moonblast, firing it at Glaceon, who was still trapped.

Nhazul: Glaceon, Mirror Coat!

Everyone looked at Nhazul surprised.

Serena: Mirror Coat?

Lillie: When did he teach him that?

Using Mirror Coat, Glaceon redirected the Moonblast back at Sylveon, hitting it with even more force, forcing her to let go, freeing Glaceon.

Serena: Sylveon, are you alright?

Sylveon: S-Sylveon....

Nhazul: Serena! Despite our relationship, despite how we feel about one another, as we stand upon this stage... We are both nothing more than Pokémon Trainers! Regardless if our goals differ, we're all aiming for the top! I will not hold back against you. To test my own potential, to accomplish mine and big sis's dream! I will beat you and move forward!

Hearing Nhazul's declaration, everyone looked at him surprised, including Inei, as slowly but surely, he began to see Aya within him.

Inei: ...