Chapter Zero.

Começar do início

-

"The court greatly respects the juries opinion. The jury has found the defender not-guilty".

Immediately the entire court lets out a sigh of relief. The opposing team sank down into their seats with a look of defeat.

With a look over my shoulder, I send a quick smile to my client is currently crying.

"Now for the verdict", the judge paused for the effect, "Mrs. Grace will do eighty hours community service for a month, as well as take sessions at the HBICU center for two weeks".

My client pulled me into me a hug when I reached her. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. I know this was a difficult situation but you helped me and for that, I am forever grateful".

I smiled at the ginger haired mid thirties women. She was charged in the crime in S/A. Apparently she raped a guy in a hotel. My client has a very big drinking problem and her opponent used that.

The reason why this was such a difficult case was because of her drinking problem, my client has bit of a crime history. From being violent to being found crying in the middle of road late at night. Every time she drinks her mind goes blank and there is medical facts that support that.

And the fact that the plaintiff is her ex-husband.

"Good work today. You were badass as usual".

I pause already knowing that voice. "Camilla why are you here?". Camilla, my best friend of sixteen years stands in front of me wearing a long sleeve red sweater, mini shorts, fishnets and black calf boots.

"You know I love seeing you be all "Objection"," She mocked in a deep voice.

I chuckled at that before wishing my client goodbye and leaving the courtroom.

"Do you have any plans after this?"

"Yes. I'm going home, taking a long bath then sleeping the rest of the day completely nude".

"That sounds fun, can I join?" Camilla responds with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and exit the building, the wind making my hair fly back and my face to ball for a quick second.

"How are you, Benji, and Adam?" I inquired.

"Benji and Adam are a date right now so I have nothing to do. I would go to the studio but I don't want to".

"Hm". I let out.

Cammy, Benji, and Adam are all in a poly.

"What about you? Are you and Dave still going strong?"

"Define "going strong". I cringe out before exhaling. "We dropped it last Sunday".

"Why? You guys were so cute!"

"He was too sweet.. too.. gentle". I made a face.

Cammy stopped. "Oh I get it. You want someone to manhandle you". She let out a chuckle, "you dirty slut". Her tone is playful.

I sucked my teeth, unlocking my car door. Getting in, I rolled my down my window and stared at my best friend. "You are the one person who can't talk about being a slut".

"Yeah.. I know". She said in fake sympathy.

I let out a giggle at that, pulling off. But not before blowing a kiss with a smile.

-

Hi! This chapter is a just a build up for the book.

You could count this as a real chapter.. or not, doesn't matter which one you do!

I've never written a book.. or smut because I'm 15 but that's fine because I'll still try :)

All outfits and details will be put at the end of the chapter or in the spot where you can add photos and music at the top.

I'm sorry if you don't like my outfit taste. But if it's that deep then ignore my outfit and what put want on her.

Evangelina is black.

This is Evangelina

This is Evangelina. She wears laces and wigs a lot if one chapter her is a black bob and the next chapter she is blonde, long and straight—stfu and just read.

Please help me by giving feedback.

I am not a lawyer nor an FBI agent so everything that will be said is based off what I know or have looked up on google loll.