Chapter 18: The top 16.

Start from the beginning

Everyone felt a pressure and couldn't talk , Foot steps were heard as Izuku entered the battlefield. There was something new about him , Something strong. 

One thing everyone noticed was Izuku is not smiling.....

Jason knew he was in for a tough match and prepared himself in every way. When he felt this pressure in the stadium .He thought ( This , what is this . I cant even talk , Is this what I am up against.). Jason grit his teeth staying strong.

Izuku arrived in his place and gave a nod to the referee snapping the referee out of a trance. The announcer who finally found his voice said " HERE IT IS FOLKS , THE ANTICIPATED MATCH BETWEEN THE SUPREME COMMANDER WHO ISN'T SMILING AND THE PREVIOUS LEAGUE'S RUNNER-UP JASON ". The crowd were silent , the pressure was still in the air , Everyone had their utmost attention to the match . 

The referee then said " This will be a 3 on 3 battle , The first move goes to Jason , REVEAL YOUR POKEMON.". Izuku took out a pokeball and threw it without saying anything as the pokeball opened and out came a Blastoise. Larger than most ever seem. The Blastoise itself looked very intimidating due to Izuku's aura being all over the place.

In the stands , even the girls were shocked , Sabrina then finally said " This , so he is one after all. an aura master....."

Back on field , Jason took out a pokeball and released it saying " Come on out Victreebel !" , A Victreebel came out raring to battle as Jason first commanded " Victreebel use VINE WHIP!". Izuku just said " get in.".  The voice sent chills in everyone's hearts. It felt soo strong . and dominating and confidant. Blastoise retreated into his shell and Vine whip hit the shell but didn't do anything. 

Izuku then said " Skull bash.". Blastoise in speed not known for its species covered itself in white energy and dashed towards Victreebel . Jason tried to command Victreebel to dodge but it is too late as it was hit head-on and blasted to the walls . Spider-web cracks appeared on the wall as Victreebel got up slowly with extreme difficulty. 

Jason grit his teeth and said " Victreebel you got distance . USE SOLAR BEAM.". "hydro pump.".

Victreebel fired an enormous solar beam as Blastoise also shot 2 ginormous hydro pump from his turrets. The moves battled for domination but the solar beam lost as Hydro pump hit Victreebel smashing it back on the wall damaging it more as Victreebel fainted.

The referee who retreated to a much safer distance declared " SINCE VICTREEBEL IS UNABLE TO BATTLE , THIS ROUND GOES TO IZUKU AND HIS BLASTOISE. RED TRRAINER , BRING OUT YOUR SECOND POKEMON.". There was nothing but pure concentration of everyone's faces as they looked at the match , they just couldn't speak . It felt like the pressure would increase more if they speak.

Jason returned his Victreebel as he whispered " sry Victreebel , I couldn't win with ya . Don't worry , we will train more .". Jason took out another pokeball as he said " COME ON OUT RAICHU.".

Izuku just returned Blastoise whispering a small praise as he took out another pokeball and threw it. The pokemon revealed itself as it sent fear into many hearts with just its glare and looks , it was a Garchomp..

Jason for his life knew which pokemon this one and knew he should be very careful. Izuku started of with " Dragon pulse..", Garchomp charged a dragon pulse as Jason quickly commanded " RAICHU , USE QUICK ATTACK TO DODGE AND HIT IT WITH A IRON TAIL.". 

Garchomp fired the dragon pulse as Raichu with the high speed from Quick attack dodged asnd ran towards Garchomp to give a Iron tail but Garchomp just jumped high and floated in the air looking at raichu. 

Jason grit his teeth and said " USE ELECTRO WEB.". " brick-break..". Raichu fired as electric web towards Garchomp in air who tore through it with brick-break and with speed came beside Raichu and hit it with another brick-break as it launched Raichu back who flipped through the air and managed to land on its legs even though a bit wobbly. 

Jason then said " RAICHU , THUNDERBOLT.". Izuku said nothing as Raichu fired a powerful thunderbolt which hit Garchomp revealing 0 damage due to being part ground type which Izuku trained fiercely. Izuku then said "earthquake.".

Garchomp let out a wide grin as it covered its fist in ground type energy and smashed both his fists to the ground as the whole field shook and craters rocks were lifted up , even the stadium as a whole shook. The audience were staring in complete awe at the power. The smoke then lifted revealing Raichu to be fainted.

The referee then announced " RAICHU HAS FAINTED , THIS SECOND ROUND GOES TO IZUKU AND HIS GARCHOMP." knowing about the name of the pokemon due to the announcer telling him in his ear piece.

The announcer then said " WHAT AN AMAZING POWER , THE FIELD SHOOK , CHANCES ARE NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR JASON WHILE THE SUPREME COMMANDER REIGNS THE FIELD ONCE MORE AND SEEMS TO BE COMPLETELY SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO.".

Jason shook his head. in his match he looked at his opponent and only saw a complete poker face. Jason knew that this person is completely serious about this match as he was smiling before the Top 16 in all his matches. Jason even though felt sad about his match respected that he just didn't loose to someone going easy on him.

Jason took out his final pokeball as he threw it saying " COME ON OUT TYPHLOSION.". A Typhlosion appeared at it roared towards its opponent as Izuku without saying anything returned Garchomp giving it a silent praise as he took out another pokeball and threw it.

A tall pokemon revealing the stance of a fighter came out. It was Blaziken. Blaziken just bounced on its toes raring to attack as Jason started with "  USE ERUPTION.". Typhlosion Jumped high with its back aiming Blaziken as it let out a large eruption towards Blaziken as Izuku said " high-jump kick.". Blaziken jumped high towards Typhlosion ,easily jumping over the eruption move as it's legs shone with White energy and it hit Typhlosion twice mid air towards the ground. 

Typhlosion hit the ground heavily as it slowly got up and roared towards Blaziken as a huge flame aura appearing around it dancing wildly. Jason grinned as he said " ALRIGHT , LETS GO TYPHLOSION , USE OVERHEAT.". Izuku with having a small smile on his face said " flamethrower.". 

Both powerful flames shot towards each other as it caused a huge explosion in the middle as overheat passed and hit Blaziken launching it to the wall. Izuku clapped as he said " that is a very powerful Typhlosion but its time to end this.". Izuku continued " blast burn". Blaziken roared as it hit the ground hard as several flame pillars started erupting towards Typhlosion as Jason said " SHIT , USE OVERHEAT.". Typhlosion fired another powerful overheat but couldn't stop the incoming blast burn as Typhlosion was hit as it screamed and after a few seconds , fell over fainted.

Finally Izuku stopped releasing his pressure as the audience who were silent till now cheered loudly . Jason sighed as he shook his head and smiled a little and returned Typhlosion as he said " Looks like we still got a long way to go my friend.". Izuku smiled and waved at the audience as the announcer announced " WHAT AN EXCITING BATTLE , OUR IZUKU SEEMS TO SURPRISE US WITH EVERY MATCH. NOW FOR THE NEXT MATCH.".

Izuku tuned him out as he finally got out of the stadium and released a breath , it was exhausting maintaining the aura pressure for that long. """ IZUKU!""'. 

Izuku turned to the left as he was tackled to the ground by and excited Momo and Ria as Jirou said " THAT was soo cool , Izu . that pressure was soo much . I couldn't take my eyes of the match or even talk. ". The girls agreed as Sabrina said " I am hurt you Didn't even mention you are a aura master.". Izuku laughed nervously as Ash's gang caught . They all praised Izuku and everyone went back to the stadium to watch the remaining matches.

**********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 2068.

well , hope the match was good . The length of the match might seem small but Izuku went all in with Garchomp , Blaziken and Blastoise. 

Later , boys and girls .