❥˙{𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧}

En başından başla

You pulled her closer with your left hand, still hugging megumi with you right hand.
Nobara only knew you for as long as she has known Yuji but somehow she grew attached to you too.

She immediately hid her face by hiding her face on your shoulder not wanting anyone to see her in this state.

You could feel her tears soaking your uniform but you couldn't care less.
You hugged the two tightly.

You don't want to see them cry anymore. You want them to always have smiles on their face every single day and seconds.
They shouldn't be crying over theirs friend death, they should be having fun.

You will protect them, even if your life is at the stake, even if it costs your life. They are precious to you and the people around you.

After comforting the two, they seem to have pulled theirselves together and atleast felt better than before that was until the 2nd year came to the scene, clueless of what's happening.

Maki stood in front of you and the first year.

"What's going on? Why so gloomy than usual, Megumi?" She asked coldly with her usual nonchalant expression on her face.

"Are you mourning?" Maki asked once again.

You mentally cursed at yourself for not telling her sooner because she clearly can't read the situation of what's going on right now with the first year.

Megumi lifted his head to see the source of the voice just to Maki in front of him.

"Zenin senpai" he said with no guilt on his face nor his voice, you almost laughed at her face since she hated Zenin so bad yet she was called one.

Maki snapped by Megumi calling her Zenin.

"Don't call me by my last name!"

"So you still accept the fact Zenin is your last name?" You asked while laughing but before Maki could protest at you her attention was diverted to Panda and Toge.

"Maki! Maki!" Panda called her quitely but loud enough for her to hear.

"What? I'm talking here"

"Don't you know why they looked so gloomy and depressed..!?"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone died you know! A first year...!"

After hearing Panda's reply, Maki's expression changed into a panicking one. The one where she would wear on her face when she knew she fucked up.

"Okaka" Toge answered after Panda told Maki, his voice never escaped your hearings as you smiled at him while waving one of your hand at him who is hiding behind a statue with Panda.

Toge noticed your greeting, he decided to give you a wave before focusing on panicking Maki once again. After all panicking Maki is very rare.

"Should have say it sooner! Now i look like a cold blooded demon!" Maki protests to Panda and Toge but everyone knows that she's definitely one.

"But that's who you are..!" Panda answered Maki's protest once again followed by Toge saying "Tuna Mayo"

Megumi and Nobara were still sitting on the stairs having no clue why they are making such a big fuss over such a small thing.