❥˙{𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 & 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦}

"having fun?"

• 14 •
______________________________________________

The day of the event came, Kyoto students have also arrived in Tokyo.
Let's just say, students from both sides don't get along that well; they probably hate each other.

But of course you don't hate all of them, you actually had a pretty fun conversation with Momo and Noritoshi and just trying to catch up with what you three had missed during these 2 years.

You surprisingly got along pretty well with Noritoshi, you didn't expect it at all but you were more surprised that Kasumi Miwa and Mechamaru greeted you politely.

It seems that everyone in Kyoto has a good impression of you, did Momo over exaggerate your whole personality and abilities? Who knows? Or is it just because you're once a Kyoto student.

"We meet again (name)!" Aoi shouted with his arms open wide as if he's trying to hug you, you walk towards him and went under his arm to go straight to Mai.

"Damn did you do something that makes her hate you? She rarely ignores people completely" Momo asked with her arms crossed in front if her chest, Noritoshi also looked at Aoi; both waiting for an answer.

But Aoi only turned his back against them awkwardly.

'He definitely did' both Noritoshi and Momo think to themselves.

"Mai" you called the girl who is clearly trying to avoid you; or ignore your presence.

You obviously noticed her intention and forced her to turn to face you by grabbing her shoulder which surprises her.

"Don't ignore me, i know your heard me. Why did you do that to Kugisaki chan" you're not mad at her like how you're to Aoi, you just want some explanation to justify her actions from days ago.

She obviously did that because Kyoto students dislike Tokyo Students and it's also the same for Tokyo.

She avoided eye contacts with you but she eventually sighed before answering you truthfully with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Not a fan of Tokyo Students, so why not?" She grinned at you, you can't do anything can you? You wanted to be mad at her for hurting Nobara but you can't be mad at her no matter what happened.

You decided to let go of it, of course you gave her some advice. You're the older sister that needs to teach the younger one aren't you?

"Mai, even though your other classmates and students hate the Tokyo Students. You shouldn't have gone too far like a few days ago. They could've died you know?" You gave her a pat on the shoulder before heading towards Maki and others.

You hope at least she would listen to your advice. She's your younger sister after all, even though you're both technically cousin since your father and Zenin Ogi are brothers.

Maki and the other students noticed your efforts and didn't really think about it too much except for Maki. She had this annoyed look on her face and she didn't even try to hide it.

"Why are you still taking care of that asshole? She's 17 not some kid" Maki is not happy with how Mai treated you so coldly, she respected you a lot because you have done a lot to her and helped her during her lowest time so why can't Mai at least respond you to nicely?

"Let go of it Maki, we don't know how many years we have left. So I'm trying to not have any regrets in life" you smiled at her, she didn't say a word and only returns your smile with a laugh.