❥˙{𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟}

"senpai sorry for my rudeness!"

• 10 •
____________________________

It has been a semester since Megumi joined Tokyo Jujutsu high, which means there will be a new student coming since it's the start of 2nd semester.

You pray almost everyday that the new student won't be a bitch or mean in general, you secretly wish that the student will be female cause it's only the 2 females in Tokyo Jujutsu high currently.

3 females including Kirara who is currently being suspended with Hakari.

You're just walking in the dormitory while listening to music when you accidentally bump into someone.

You immediately started apologizing before you even had the chance to look who that person is, and when you did the first thing you noticed was their hair color which is pink or salmon colored.

The person also has a line below their eyes on each, but that's not the main point because beside him stood your tall white haired cousin.

"Ah! (Name) what a coincidence! You should talk to our new unexpected student!" He exclaimed loudly while the boy beside him awkwardly smiled at you hoping you wouldn't be weirded out by his sudden appearance in the jujutsu high.

You took a good minute to examine him from head to toe, sharply if you want to be specific. Only God knows if this boy might become a threat to you and the other students, you wouldn't risk it.

He looks.....harmless, he looks sweet and too precious to possess any kind of threat.
You gave in and extended your hand for him to shake which he happily did.

His expression relaxed once you gave in and he immediately started introducing himself in excitement.

"Nice to meet you! My name is Itadori Yuji! I'm 15 and my type is Jennifer Lawrence!" He exclaimed which made you wonder why he told you his type on your first encounter with him.

You laughed at his behavior before introducing yourself with a gentle look across your face.

"Kita (name), i'm 18 and my type is anyone that makes me happy i guess?" You think hard of what's your type but you never found a specific one which led you to reply awkwardly.

After what felt like an eternity finally the sun sets and the moon appears in the sky with stars accompanying it.

The cold air hitting your face as you shiver, you should have and could have worn warmer clothes but you were too lazy to go back to your dorm and change.

Currently the hallway is empty with only the sound of your steps echoing throughout the hallway.

Night arrives like what you must've guessed already and it is now your chance to meet your tall white haired brother who happens to be in his office and owes you an explanation regarding the new pink haired kid from this morning.

You're now sitting down on the chair in front of Satoru's desk in his office while crossing your arms in front of your chest with a questioning look on your face.

"So, what's with that kid?" You asked the male while spinning around the chair you're sitting on while staring at the ceilings nonchalantly.

He smiled before chuckling while cleaning up his messy desk from work, after all he had finished his work for today and has free time to spend with you, his dearest younger sister.

After he is finished with his papers and books he sits down on his expensive chair before putting his legs on top of the table while his arms are crossed in front of him.