❥˙{𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗦𝗘}

"Didn't expect to meet you here"

• 5 •
_______________________________________

It has been 3 months since Yuta had joined the Tokyo jujutsu highschool and it has been 2 months since you returned to Jujutsu highschool after you dropped out for almost your whole first year.

You haven't received your student ID because of some problems but mostly because Satoru lost it somewhere in his house.

Well when you dropped out, Principal Gakuganji immediately called the Zenin clan after your announcement to drop out and well the head of the clan, Naobito almost instantly called you into the main house.

You did came and have to listen to all of his bullshit, that's when Satoru barged in into the room after beating the shit out of the men who were guarding the room.

At that point Naobito was furious on your action and threatened you by saying he will kick you out of the clan but instead of begging for forgiveness, you willingly accepted his offer and gave Satoru a thumbs up with a wink.

One of the Zenin then told Naobito that it isn't wise to let a talented young sorcerer like you gone to waste and not to mention you would be moving to the Gojo clan right after they kicked you out of the house.

Naobito decided to not kick you out of the clan but instead he kicked you out of the main resident since you dropped out of school.

You were not satisfied and asked if you could leave the clan instead. Naobito immediately gave you a death stare before warning you.

Naobito and the other important people said they will kill Zenin Mai if you dare to leave the clan forever, Satoru immediately tried to reason with them but his efforts were useless.

In the end, you left the zenin resident but you're not allowed to leave the clan and the Gojo clan took you in effortlessly more like Satoru brought you to Tokyo, well to be fair Satoru's mother is your aunt but that's not the main point now.

You're currently a second year student in Tokyo since Satoru doesn't want you to be out of his reach or sight, all you could say is that you're getting along very well with the first year since the other second years often get suspended.

Well if you're wondering who they might be, they are Hakari Kinji and Hoshi Kirara.
Kinji is a natural trouble maker while Kirara often follows Kinji and obeys everything he asked her to do.

Although it might seem like you three never got along or talked to each other, during these 2 months you've talked to them and got along pretty well with them too and the also advise you to stay out of trouble unlike them.

Currently they are being suspended for beating up the Higher-ups which is a brave move if you have to be honest since the Higher-ups sucks! They are just old people who order sorcerers around like toys!

You also decided to move to dorms considering you actually will return to Jujutsu highschool for real this time and not some random bullshit you spat out like the other times.

MORNING || TOKYO JUJUTSU HIGH

"Morning everyone" you greeted the first year students while yawning, the weather is very cold today for some reason and unfortunately you forgot to wear a scarf to class today.