❥˙{𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧}

"Do you wanna make a binding vow?"

• 8 •
__________________________________

"Ah...if it wasn't my dearest (name)" Suguru said while leaning against the wall beside him with blood dripping from the right side of his body but what he didn't notice is another presence behind you with a sad look plastered on his face.

His back is now facing the wall as he slowly sat down on the ground while noticing the presence behind you who is staring at him, he smiles to himself before saying the words that broke your heart once again.

"You're late Satoru.. I didn't expect i will lose to you. Is my family safe?" Suguru softly asked about his family which made your heart ache. Satoru noticed the uneasy feeling you have from facing Suguru and decided to place a hand on your back as an emotional support encouraging you to go closer to Suguru.

You sighed before kneeling down beside your dying family figure with your head lowered to look at the ground, not wanting to face his directly.

"Every one of them escaped safely, the ones in Kyoto were under your orders too aren't they?"

"Yeah, unlike you i'm a kind man. You sent those two to be defeated by me and let Okkotsu go don't you?"

" i trust you, a man like you won't kill young sorcerers especially when they are (name) friends, aren't they?

"Trust? I don't think i still have any of that left in me..."

The conversation between the two best friends who went different ways is really something else especially when you were there to witness the bonds they created.

Suddenly 2 cards were given to you slowly, at first you wondered what kind of cards would he give to you until you saw the cards informations.

It was Yuta's student ID and your student ID, you looked up to him to find any answer but instead of answers you were answered with an apologetic look from Suguru.

"Heh... Return this to him would you? And sorry for not giving your student ID during one of your mission in Kyoto, you dropped it and never came back for it so i figured i would give it to you myself.."

Satoru noticed the cards in your hand and realized something crucial.

"So the elementary school was your doing too? Not to mention you stole (name) student ID , i searched my whole house for it you know?"

"Yea"

"Do you have any last words?"

"No matter what others said, i will always hate those monkeys...but i never held any hatred for those in Jujutsu high, i just couldn't smile genuinely in this world"

Tears fell from your eyes and wet the ground under you, Suguru looks at you in disbelief before chuckling and sighed.

"What are you crying for (name)? I don't deserve any tears from you, you shouldn't cry for a person like me.."

What did he just say? A person like him doesn't deserve any tears from you? Then if you can't even cry during his last moment when are you allowed to grief in sorrow?

"Stupid..! I cried because you're you, Geto Suguru who raised me into a person i am now! So please at the very least let me cry during your last moments" you turned your head to his face with tears swelling in your eyes.

Satoru kneeled down beside you and hugs you in a tight embrace which you desperately need to not break down.

"######" Satoru said one last time to Geto Suguru, his one and only best friend.